Chapter 10

"Thanks Tyler!"

"No problem, see you on Monday!" I waved as I watched him drive away, he honked in response.

Crap. I forgot to give him the gas money.

Forks Dorks (group chat)
(Y/N):
"Hey Tyler, remind me to pay you"

Mike:
"Technically you have to pay me cause Tyler owns me money."

Tyler:
"In your dreams."

Mike:
"That's not what I dream about."

(Y/N):
"Don't text while you drive!! We need to change the name for this chat. It's kind of lame."

Mike:
"How bout 'The best, the greatest, the smartest and then there's you girls' :)"

Jessica:
"That's cute."

Mike:
"I know :)"

(Y/N):
"I am gonna wash your hoodie. Do you want me to leave it in your locker?"

I unlocked the front door, threw my backpack on the couch. Today was a bad day. I didn't have P.E. but I feel so drained.

Mike:
"Nah it's cool, kept it. I have too many."

(Y/N):
"Aww thanks." 

Mike was always giving me his hoodies. He tend to grow out of his and after I kind of stole one he decided just always gave them to me. So he wouldn't have to drive to donate them. He was lazy sometimes.

Mike:
"Yeah, no problem" 

Mike was like that somewhat older brother who jokes around but is still very nice. Someone who would probably go out in the rain to buy you chocolate if you asked him to. I was glad to have him as a friend. Even though he ruined my shirt...well sort of. The ink did come off.

(Y/N):
"Ttyl! :)"

Mike:
"Bbyyeeee!"

Mom wasn't going to be here for another 2 hours.

What should I make for dinner? Chicken soup? Salad? Pizza? Pancakes???

I ran to the living room to grab my speaker. As I passed the guest room, the noise from the tv stopped me.

Did I leave that one? Wait, I didn't even go in there yesterday.

I slowly opened the door and peaked inside.

"Hey (Y/N)!!"

I was squished into a tight hug by long arms, my face was buried in a fluffy sweater, the smell of a topical perfume hit my nostrils.

"Oh my gosh! Look at you! I haven't seen you in ages?! How have you been?" She let me go, smiling so widely at me I felt like she was going to break her cheeks.

"Aunt Marie! You scared me! I'm so happy to see you! I'm great." I looked around the room, there where around 8 suitcases, 3 backpacks and a few boxes.