Ch.10-Past

She patted my head and jogged after them."Go to seep first!No need to wait for me!" She shouted. "okay!" I shouted back

———————————————————
TZuyu POV:

"Silver Blade."Moonbyul unnie said suddenly.

I choked on my drink when I heard that."are you okay Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked. "yeah...Yeah...What about Her?" I asked.

"Tzuyu, no one knows Silver Blade's gender." Moonbyul unnie said."oh...it was just a guess...anyways,why did you mention it?"" I quickly explained, and changed the topic.

"There's a rumor that Silver Blade is going to participate in this year's world championships, joining on of the largest teams in the industry. Which are Twicepinkidle,us. Itzy and Red velvet. I think the possibility of Silver Blade joining Red velvet is larger than joining Itzy." Moonbyul said.

"Ummm...who said that?"I asked. Moonbyul unnie gave a questioning stare at me. "Haven't you seen the news?" "No...I haven't.What does it say?" I asked. "There's an article about Silver Blade, coming back to the industry.

"Oh...umm okay. Why did you call us out then?"

"Nothing much, just to inform you guys about it,and to tell your teammates.Except Mina." Moonbyul said. "Couldn't call a meeting because Mina would know." She added.

"Why can't Mina know?" I was curious... "Because...Mina hates Silver Blade.If she knows Silver Blade is coming back, we won't know what she'll do."Solar unnie said.

"What's between them?"Lisa asked.

"The TGC(Teen Gaming Cup) was the reason why Mina and Chaeyoung left their family. Mina and Chaeyoung wanted to take gaming seriously, so her father gave her a chance. If either one of them won the TGC, he would support them to take gaming. And that year, was Silver Blade's last year in the gaming industry as well. Mina lost to Silver Blade in the finals, and she won second, and Silver Blade won first. She didn't win, so her parents didn't allow them to touch gaming ever again. So the both left." Nayeon told us.

Lisa and I exchanged glances. She was thinking the same thing as I am.

"Okay, now you guys know, try to inform everybody with our Mina knowing. Guys, get to sleep."Manager oppa ordered.

When I walked along the corridor, Lisa pulled my arm and pulled me into the storeroom.

"What are you going to do? We have to solve this fast, or else MITZU IS NOT GOING TO SAILLLLL!!!" I stared at Lisa freaking out. "What does Mitzu have to do with this?"
"tzuyu are you stupid!Since Mina hates you, and if she finds out, she'll hate you, and YOU AND HER WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE!!!NOooOOooOOOOoOO my ship!!!!!!!!" Lisa explained. "OH, ok." I replied. "What do you mean?! OH? Don't you like her?" "Ummmm i dunno." I answered, trying to avoid the question. "Anyways, If she doesn't find out, there won't be any problems. I'll contact that press." I assured and opened the door.

"what are you doing."I asked them.

All twice members except Mina, Moonsun unnies,Soyeon and Jennie were leaning on the door. "Ummm...we were just passing by..."Jeongyeon wanted to run away but I caught her by her collar. "Come in."I ordered.

"You have 30 seconds to explain before I kill all of you."I sat down and stared at them. "We left behind you and we saw Lisa pull you into the room. I gathered twice members and told them the news, except Mina of course. And we all decided to hear what you both were doing.We didn't expect to hear this."Jihyo said.

"Don't tell mina unnie,please. I'll take care of this."I told them and left the room, thinking.

<time skip>

3 months have passed, and tzuyu's skills were back to the level when she was known as the "silver Blade". Mina hasn't even heard a word about the Silver Blade issue, and everything was just like before. Tzuyu was getting well with al the members, and all of them gave The title"The savage maknae"  to tzuyu along with shuhua because of her savageness.

Yesterday was the 3rd monthly examination for Tzuyu. And she had beaten most of the records between the team, and she's the third in the team for the most records. The most records were broken by Soyeon. she wasn't called the genius for nothing, followed closely by Mina, then Tzuyu.

Mina POV:

Me and Tzuyu had gotten really close and we were the best of friends. We were going out for taiwanese food today with momo and dahyun, because tzuyu said she wanted to eat some since she hasn't been home for 5 months. Elkie and Tzuyu hung out not as frequent, for 1-2 times a month, and chaeyoung hasn't made a move for long, making me think that she might have given up. That means i have a chance!

"minari, what do you want?"Tzuyu asked. "Ummm...I want some pork dumplings please." "Okay." tzuyu helped us order and we started chatting about Tzuyu's past. "Tzuyu yah, did you win any competitions or have any interest before you chose to take archery?" I asked.
"oh...ummm, i have, but..."She seemed embarrassed by the question. "Its okay if you don't want tell me."I quickly added. But deep inside, i felt a bit depressed. Am I not trustworthy enough? I should try harder to get closer to tzuyu from now. "Minari, I'm really really sorry. You told me everything about you, but I can't tell you yet. Can you wait for me? I promise, I'll tell you everything when I'm ready. Before that, no matter what you see or hear, keep it and wait for me to explain okay?" She said sincerely. I sensed she was hiding something really big and it may hurt me. "Tzuyu yah, i want to ask just one thing. I didn't tell you about me and my family as well, so its okay. We'll exchange when you're ready to tell me okay? I want to ask, will this thing, your past, hurt me?"

"I think so. So please, you can hate me, hit me, but don't leave me." Tzuyu almost begged. "Okay, I promise." I ruffled Tzuyu's hair. "Thanks mina unnie. I'm going to the restroom."she said and eft.

I waS staring at the scenery, since we're at a seaside restaurant, when Tzuyu's phone rang. I picked it up and...

"Tzuyu BABEEE!!!..." a voice from the phone shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who was that?! And why did she cal tzuyu babe? Is she tzuyu's secret girlfriend? Or her crush? Who?

whoever it was, it startled mina:))) great job author nim! (yeah I'm praising myself)

Who do you think it was?

vote and comment what you think in the comments and sorry I didn't update yesterday, not much ideas.