Ch.15-back

Tzuyu POV:
"Mum, what did you tell her." I asked while having dinner.
"Oh, It's just your childhood."
"Oh ok." I replied.
Then, a maid walked in "madam, sir, miss Wheein and Mr Hwasa is back." She bowed and exited the room.
"Whose Wheein?"Mina asked.
"My future wife, arranged marriage?" I joked.
Mina seemed to believe and she pinched my arm and stepped on my foot.
"Owhhhhh babe I was just joking!" I whispered.
"Oh, I was joking as well." She said coldly.

"Mum! Dad! Sissy! I'm baaaaaackkkk!" Wheein unnie shouted as she hugged all of us one by one."
"Ouch unnie it's too tight—I can't breathe—" I coughed. "Shut up sis. I'm a doctor and I'm sure my hugs won't kill you." She snapped and went to Mina.
"DONT TOUCH MY BABE YOU PREVERT!GO TO YOUR BOYFRIEND!HWASA OPPA HELPPPPPP!" I shouted and pulled Mina into a tight hug. I took my revenge.
"Babe, You can hug me instead." HWASA oppa suggested.
"Yah! CHOU TZUYU CAN'T I HUG MY SISTER-IN-LAW!!!" Wheein unnie said.
"NO YOU CAN'T SHE'S MINE." I backfired.
"JEEZ GIRLS HWASA AND MINA ARE STILL HERE CAN'T YOU BOTH BE MATURE?!" Mum scolded.
"SHE DOESNT LET ME TO HUG MINA!"Wheein shouted
"SH PE WANTS TO HUG MINA!"I shouted.
"Mina,HWASA, please."dad mumbled.
"Tzuyu yah, calm down, I'm yours okay?" Mina pouted and pulled at my arm.
"Babe, cmon, I'll make you your favorite tarts at home okay?" Hwasa oppa whispered.

"FINE!JUST THIS ONCE BECAUSE MINA/HWASA SAID SO!" Wheein and I said together.
We both stared at each other and turned our heads away.

"These stupid girls... sorry, mina and hwasa."
"It's fine mum." Mina and hwasa oppa said.

Fortunately my pabo unnie didn't cause anymore trouble, and me and Mina left the house.
On the way home, Mina tugged on my sleeve and stopped.
"Yes minari?"I asked.
"I'm sorry." She back hugged me."I'm sorry you had to go through those when you were so young."
"Mina, don't be. It's not even your fault first place okay?"
I held her face and wiped away her tears.
"But...while I was happy, you were in a car crash...your parents..."
"Shhhhh...it's okay, don't cry.its a loooong time ago, I've almost forgotten about it. See? Now I have mum and dad, Wheein and hwasa oppa, our teammates and my friends, jyp oppa, and most importantly , I have you minari." I comforted.

Mina sniffed and hugged me even tighter. "Just let me stay like this for a while. I can't even imagine how painful it was for you..."
"Does that mean you forgive me? Cuz if you.re not I'm really going to faint again." I joked.
"Yah! No we're not over!" Mina giggled.
We stayed like this for a moment and she finally pulled away."let's go home."
"Okay, let's go home."

<time skip>
Mina POV:
Tzuyu and I had solved the problem and we're back to normal. It's the last 3 days til the championships. We're having special training today. We're splitting into the teams we're going to be in at the championships, which are:
Team one(main team)
Jeongyeon
Momo
Jihyo
Mina
Chaeyoung
Tzuyu
Soyeon
Yuqi
Minnie
Moonbyul

Team 2(backup cuz they're lazy)
Nayeon
Sana
Dahyun
Lisa
Jennie
Solar
Shuhua
Miyeon
Soojin

We battled against each other and told each other our weaknesses, so that it won't be easy to let trout enemy to spot them.
"Tzuyu, need any help?" I asked. Tzuyu was fully prepared, and even Jiyoung oppa and the others didn't spot a single weakness.
"Oh, babe, hi. I'm find, you should rest. It's the last 2 days, and we'll have to wake up early tomorrow." She assured.
"But how about you? I wanna help." I back hugged her.
"I'm fine babe. I'm just gathering up the materials to level up my last weapon. All the other weapons I have to use have reached the limit. I only 300l levels left for my last dagger."
"You used to use the silver dagger when you were attending the TGC right?"
"Yeah. See? I've got another material! Now olive only got 210 levels left. It'll only talkie me at most half an hour okay babe? Just go and sleep."
"..."
"Please minari?"
"Fine..." I agreed and headed to bed.

The next morning, I didn't Tzuyu on her bed. I went to the desk she was sitting last night, and as I expected, she fell asleep on the table. I opened the computer, and the last screen she used yesterday night was my account.
I clicked into my account and see that I have 5 ultra special weapons. My 5 weapons wasn't leveled up to ultra special before because I thought its fine and it takes too much time, and I'm lazy, so... "pabo..." I whispered into Tzuyu's ear.
————————————————————————————————————————-
Oh my GAWD THIS IS SOO SWEET IM REALLY REALLY DYING...
the last chapter is around the block guys and good news(I think)

I've finished ch.1 and 2 of my new book~
Bye for nowww