Ch.13-Found out?

It is already a month before the world championships, and everyone has been training hard.
Mina POV:
"Babe!!! Let's go on a date, you stop training for a bit... if you keep training and leveling up your skills, I can't keep up with you anymore. You're already the second in the team. Just let Soyeon unnie keep her place, or she'll be mad." I begged and pouted.
"Fine, you know I can't resist you." Tzuyu sighed and said.
"Yay! Let's go!" "Wait, after you give a kiss." She stood there and closed her eyes.
"Hmmm...okay, but you'll have to treat me to my favourite chocolate cake." I smiled and kissed Tzuyu.
"Yum, let's go." Tzuyu said with a happy smile.

After we arrived:

"Minari, after I finish going to the washroom we'll go back home okay? I want to level up my sword and my dagger. " Tzuyu said as she stood up.
"Okay." I continued my games.
Suddenly, tzuyu's phone rang.
"Hello?" I picked up.
"Hello, Ms silver blade, don't hang up so fast! I heard you're joining the World championships in a month. Can you please show your face to the public? Please I've been asking for 2 months!"

I felt thunder striking in my brain...
Tzuyu is the silver blade? What?!...this is real...this isn't happening to me...

Tzuyu POV:
I peeked out from the washroom, I see Mina looking shocked and hurt... sorry Mina, I have to do this,I just can't tell you the truth in person...
I took a deep breath and walked out. "What's wrong? Are you okay Mina?" I asked.
"NO!CHOU TZUYU I'M NOT!" She shouted.
"Owww...what's the matter? Do you want anything?" I asked.
"Are you silver blade?" She asked calmly. I didn't expect her to be so calm. I'd rather hear her hit me, shout, at least she let out her emotions. But she wasn't...
"What?!...Mina,listen to me please!" I begged.
"Huh?so you are? Oh yeah, I still haven't told you about my past yet. You know chae and me have a bad relationship between us and our parents. Because of YOU!"
Tears kept falling down from her eyes. I wanted to pull her in a hug and tell her it's fine...so badly... but I couldn't.
"My dad said if I won the TGC that year, He'll let the both of us Pursue gaming. But I lost to you, silver blade. At the finals?" She has a sad smile on her face. "You Know what? I'm leaving now. Don't come after me." She stood up and took her Things, leaving me behind.
"No...Mina! Don't leave me!" I quickly packed my things and ran after her.
"No......don't leave me again... Mina...dont—-" then suddenly everything went black. The last thing I heard, was "I love you.and, don't leave me."

When I woke up, I was in the hospital. "Mina..." I called in a croaked voice. I felt pain coming from my head and my throat. "Ah,Tzuyu, I see that you're awake!" The doctor came in. "Why am I here?" I asked.
"You fainted, and I assume that it was because your wound from your accident 14 years ago. You must have been thinking about those two b*tches again, Did you?i thought I told you lots of times not to think of them!" The doctor narrowed her eyes and stared at me.
"No...It's my girlfriend, we had a fight." I told her. "Oh...I see...the girl who brought you to the hospital..." "What? WHO?" I sat up as soon I heard the 'girl'.

"Woah woah, calm down tzu, you're the same as before are ya. She's quite pretty and she was crying the whole time til I told her you were okay, and she was actually in the room the whole time. When she see you move, she called me to come and she left immediately. Let me guess, is your girlfriend the Mina you've been talking about these months?" She teased.
"Wheein unnie stop teasing. Why don't you go find your boyfriend and try leaving me alone for an hour?" I said tiredly.
"Chou Tzuyu this is not how you talk to your sister!" She pouted.
"Yeah yeah, whatever sis. Oh, and Mum told me to take you home for dinner this Friday. I won't be able to go back home afterwards, the championship is in a month." I said.
"I'll be free this Friday, I'll finish up all my surgeries as soon as possible. Boy, how I miss those two." Wheein said. "Take care sis, you can leave after an hour or so."
"Thanks unnie." I thanked and went back to sleep.

Chaeyoung and Lisa came to pick me up. I told them everything and Chae sighed."Tzuyu, I told you that Unnie would be like this. Don't worry, she'll be fine after some time. Just focus on the championships first okay?"
"I don't know chae, I just feel I have so motivation to do anything, not even the championships..."
"Tzuyu! You've been wanting this since you gained conscious! Are you going to give up?" Lisa reminded.
"Oh yeah... but I don't know...nothing seems to matter anymore." I said as I laid on my bed. I stared at Mina, she was playing her games again. An idea popped into my head, and I did it when Mina had her bath...
After she came up...
"Mina, didn't I buy anti blue-ray lens for you? Wear them while you're playing." I told her.
She ignored me, but after a while, she unwillingly took out the lens I bought her. I saw her smile a bit when she saw a sticker saying:
"Mina yah forgive me pleaseee!!!pretty please with a cherry on top? If you're not going to talk to me I'm not going to continue putting ketchup in your drawer."

I put it there when she was having a bath. She took a quick glance at me and put the note back into the drawer.
I sighed, this plan worked a bit, at least she looked at me.

<Friday>
I just finished training, and Soyeon approached me, "Tzuyu, you're not in a good condition today.whats going on with you and Mina?"
"Nothing happened. It's just that you became better." I tried to avoid the question.
"You're not well. No one knows you better than me. I'm your 'enemy' remember? I've known you for 12 years can't u trust me? I thought I was your best friend.
"Soyeonie, it's really nothing... winning me 8 seconds earlier than usual isn't a big deal. It's just 8 seconds!"
"You can kill lots of players within 8 seconds! Tzuyu!"Soyeon insisted.
I finally gave in. I told her everything and she gave me an idea.
"Thanks Soyeonie, also, you are my best friend. I'll be out tonight."
"Okay see ya!I'll tell jinyoung oppa that you'll go home for dinner."
"Wow soyeonie,impressive. You can tell I'm going home just by my words.Thanks soyeonie." I thanked and went back to my room to get ready.
"No prob, I know everything about you."she shouted.

"My dear, I heard you had a fight with your girlfriend right?"
"Mom...how did you know? Ugh Chou Wheein...I'm gonna kill her."
"Honey calm down. Bring her home tonight with you and no but's. If I don't see you girlfriend I won't let you in."
"Mom wait!!"
She hung up immediately. I sighed and turned to Mina.
"I guess you heard her...you don't have to come. I'll figure something out." I muttered and put on my cap and backpack.
"What are you waiting for? Let's go. But I'm still not over with you."Mina said.
"......thanks babe." I winked and took her hand.
"Yah Chou Tzuyu i said we're not over yet!" She tried to struggle out of my grip.
"Nah, just for tonight." I smiled and pecked her forehead.
"......" she didn't say anything, but she stopped struggling.
"I missed you Mina..."
"Me too..." I stopped for a moment. I didn't expect her to reply me.
I pulled her into a hug, she didn't push me away, but I knew she was still angry. Not that I'm silver blade, because I didn't trust her to forgive me.
"I'm sorry" I apologized. "I should have told you once we were together. And I shouldn't have thought you would leave me. I know you're angry about this. Just please, give me another chance?"
"Nope, not this fast. If we win the championships, I'll think of it." She mischievously grinned and walked away.
I scratched my head and thought. "Now that's my girl."

_____________________________________________________

Wow too sweet, author nim has died from the sweetness of Mitzu

Lol was it good? This chapter is longer since someone complained that the last chapter was too short.
Now what will happen at Tzuyu's house?
And What a great mum Tzuyu has! Her mum just gave a big push for the two to get Mina home! What a great mum!

By The way guys This book will end in 5-6 chapters and
I've planned a new book but I haven't started writing it. I stop I'll can't decide which ship should I do. I'm thinking of Moonsun because moonbyul really suits the character like men in black(oops a spoiler)  or 2yeon cuz jeongyeon is such a girl crush and the character suits her as well~

I still can't decide though. should I go with moonsun or 2yeon ?
I'll decide after today ends:)