Chapter 8.1: Luo Lian

A/N: I'm throwing this out now. The little murdercat is very... prolific. Warnings for his dirty mouth.

Luo Lian -formerly Johan Arc, ducks under bony grasping hands, fleeing out the doors of Poppy House, a brothel. The bitchy matron shrieks at from the doorway too afraid to chase after the last time he led her into a pit of scorpions during an escape. He throws up the finger behind his back, mentally cursing a storm. If he had the lungs he'd be yelling back but all the air is focused on his pitifully weak as fuck body.

If only his new body wasn't so weak. It would be one more number to his body count. Wait. This is a new world. He doesn't have a body count yet. Well, not a big one.

He transmigrated for a measly 2 month already as the neglected, useless young master Luo. In fact this body is so damn infamous a beggar would pity him and he's not fucking around. He had a beggar literally walk up to him a few days after he transmigrated and give him coins. Fucking coins from a beggar. That's not to say he didn't keep the coins, but still. The insult. The indignity. The complete and utter mockery.

You'd think his parents would care that their son is the joke of the town. That he's so goddamn inept he can't dress himself despite being 14. That commoners would make fun of him with no fear.

But no...

Because Luo Lian's parents raised him to be this way on purpose. The original didn't understand what his parents were doing but Johan does.

Johan's parents were flaming pieces of shit. The pinnacle of horrible parenting and shit decisions, how they raised him a large part of it. Johan parents raised him to be an obedient killer. You forgot a chore? Beating! You talk back? Beating! You fail a hit? Beating! You look us in the eye? Beating? He had gotten so many beatings in his past life if he wrote a biography the word beating would be mentioned every fucking paragraph.

It felt really good when he shanked those sonuvabitches, hahaahaha.

So yeah, expert on shitty parents.

Luo Lian's parents are trashy fucks. They refuse to give him books citing they'll teach him anything he needs, ensuring he's a dunce (the original couldn't even count past 20 whatthefuck). They have poisoned his meridians to ensure he can't cultivate (bitch ass cum guzzling dumpster fire whoreson-) and ruined his core with repeated poisoning. They taught him the wrong things with malicious intent. They actually -Johan swears on his tiny minuscule useless life, taught him how to seduce men into his bed. So not only is Luo Lian considered a fucking useless waste. He's a lewd pervert which is messed up because it's what they taught him to be.

He's not even stepping on the landmine that is Luo Lian's (oh god he's now related to her) Eldest sister. Seriously she can take a long walk off a short ass pier.

Bitch.

His new 'family' and he says that so fucking loosely he couldn't tie it with a bow, is the human equivalent of dung freshly scraped off the ass end of a rhino shoved up an elephant's ass in the midst of shitting. Disregarding his horrible instant family, his clan sucks just as bad. In his first month of living again he had to fight of seven assasination attempts from the Clan elders.

Really the only thing he can give this parents is that don't want him to die. Which is a hoot n' a half.

He even managed to poison three of the elders, seventeen servants, eight cultivators, and twenty clansmen. Ain't he a stinker. Hehe.

That's not why he ended up in a brothel though. No, that happened because he was testing out his new poisons and accidentally inhales some like the dumbass he is and nearly ended his own life.