Tears

"Ross has.....went into a coma. I'm very sorry." The nurse said sadly. I fall to the ground. I heard everyone behind me brake into tears. I felt arms hug me. I looked up to see Rydel. She hugs me as she cries also. I look up at the nurse. "M-may w-we see h-him?" I ask. "No, I'm sorry. We still have to do tests." She says walking out. We all sat there and cried for 10 minutes straight. "O-ok guys, we should g-go back home and come back l-later." Stormie said. "O-ok" We all said in tears. We all drove back to the Lynch's, they didn't want me to be alone, but honestly I didn't want to be alone right now. Raini went back to the set to give everyone the news. We all sat around and cried. I spent the night.

  Morning

  Avery's Pov: I woke super early, it was 4:30am. I got dressed, grabbed my purse, phone and walked out. I drove to the hospital. I got there and went to the lady at the desk. "Hi, who are you here to see?" "Ross Lynch" "I'm sorry he's not allowed visitors." "P-please, you don't understand, I-I need to see him." I said crying. "No I'm sorry." I cried harder as I walked out of the hospital.

2 days later

Riker's Pov: Ross was still in a coma and all of us were starting to get worried more. The doctor said about 3 days at 9 in the morning or most likely he won't wake up. It's been two already. We all decided we were going to the hospital again. We all got in the car and drove off. We parked and we all ran inside. "Hi who are you here for?" "Ross Lynch" Mark said. "How many times do I have to tell you, he's not allowed visitors. I'm sorry." She said. "Please you don't get it." "I'm sorry you may see him tomorrow." "Ok thank you. Wait why tomorrow?" Avery asked concerned. "If he doesn't wake up tomorrow, then we will be very worried." We all had tears in our eyes. We decided we would get something to eat. Then we would spend the night at the hospital. We got in the car and drove to a restaurant. We found 2 booths. We sat down and ordered. "Hey" Avery's Pov: I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see Laura. "Laura!" I said hugging her. "Hey, how's Ross?" She asked worried. "Didn't Raini tell you?" "No" "Oh....Ross w-went into a c-coma.." I said crying. "What?!" She said hugging me, but crying herself. I just kept hugging her, since I couldn't speak. We ate with Laura then drove back to the hospital. We basically cried ourselves to sleep.