Return

Ross' Pov: I took off running to Skye's room. "Skye!" I yelled. I ran to her door and opened it quickly. I saw Skye on the ground crying as Mary kicked her. "Leave her alone!" I yell. "Oh well look who it is." Mary laughs. "I said leave her alone!" I ran up to Mary and punched her hard. She fell to the ground as she cried in pain. I turned around to Skye. As I got ready to pick Skye up Mary grabbed me spinning me around, punching me in the stomach. I felt a burst of pain as I clenched my stomach and fell to the ground. Mary picked me up and slammed me into the wall. She squeezed my wrists against the wall tight. I fell to the ground in pain as everything goes black.

Skye's Pov

"Daddy!" I scream terrified. "Leave him alone!" "Oh sweetie, daddy is already hurt." I run to daddy and hug him as I cry into his chest. "I-I love you daddy." I cry.

Avery's Pov: I got done shopping as I drive home. I walked into the house. Huh I wonder where Ross and Skye are? I walked up to Skye's room. I opened the door. I saw Skye crying next to Ross as Mary kicked him.

Author's note: Hey! Ok sorry I know it's short. I wanted it to end at this cliff hanger, but since it's so short I promise I will update tonight again. But you guys have to let me know if you want me to update. So comment if you want me to update again tonight. Thanks everyone, Cassy.