Last Time

Author's note: So sorry everyone. I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, so I'm doing it first thing in the morning. Sorry once again. Anyway hope you guys like the book so far. Back to the story.

Avery's Pov: "YOU LAY ANOTHER HAND ON HIM I WILL KILL YOU!" I scream. "Oh sweetheart I'm not scared of you." Mary laughs. "Really?!" I yell stepping closer to her. She picked Ross up once more. I saw he was unconscious, I began crying. She dropped him to the ground and kicked him. "I SAID LEAVE! THAT'S IT! THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL HURT ROSS!" I screamed louder. I ran into Mary knocking her to the ground. I picked her up and slammed her into the wall, making a hole in the wall. She cried in pain as I punched her over and over repeatedly. She finally fell to the ground unconscious. I ran to Skye as she cried. "Shhhh...baby it's ok." I said hugging her. "Daddy." She cried. I picked her up and set her on the bed. "Sweetie stay here ok?" She nodded sadly. "O-ok" I didn't want her seeing Ross like this. I ran over to Ross. "Ross, p-please s-say something." I cry as I hug him. I cried harder . "I-I love you." I whisper. "I-I l-love y-you t-too." Ross replied weakly. "Ross!" I hugged him tight. "Daddy!" Skye yelled running to Ross and hugging him. "H-hey s-sweetie." "I-I love you daddy." "I-I l-love y-you t-too b-baby." I took Ross' hand gently helping him sit up. He leaned on the wall as I sat next to him. "You ok?" I ask. "Y-yeah I think s-so." He says weakly. I took his hand and helped him stand up. I helped him to his bed. He layed on his back holding his stomach. Poor Ross, I feel terrible for him. I kissed his cheek gently as I called the police and waited. Thankfully Mary was still unconscious. I looked over to Ross and saw tears in his eyes.

Author's note: Ok so I know it's short again. Pretty soon this book will be ending:( so the chapters are going to be shorter and shorter because I'm trying to make it last as long as possible. Thanks everyone:) Cassy