Posters and Love

Avery's Pov: I woke up next to Ross. I smiled. I saw he was still asleep. Poor Ross, he was really tired last night. I got up as I kissed his forehead. As I did I looked at the clock. It was 8am. I decided I would let Ross sleep so I took a shower and got dressed. After awhile I realized it was 10. I walk downstairs to see Ross sit up. "Hey" I say sitting next to him. "Hey" he replied. "Can you watch Skye today, just for a little bit while I go shopping?" I ask. "Yeah of course, what time is it?" "10" "Babe, I'm so sorry I know you wanted to go early." He says sadly. "Baby it's fine, don't worry about it." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles at me. After I got Ross and Skye together I grabbed my purse, phone, sunglasses, and keys. I drove to the store.

Ross' Pov: I got up and went to Skye's room. I knocked on her door. "Hey sweetie, its me." She came running to the door as she opened it. She jumped in my arms. I smiled and hugged her. Her door was wide open so I could see her room. I noticed on the wall above her bed a bunch of posters. I walked closer as my smile got bigger. "Skye are these your posters?" I say, seeing they all are R5 and posters of me. She nods. "I love them, just like I love you daddy." I smile. She hops out of my arms and points to the biggest poster which is of me. "This one is my favorite." She says giggling. I smile again and pick her up and twirl her around. "I love you." I say kissing her forehead. She giggles. "Want some lunch?" I ask. She nods. "Yes please." I took her downstairs and made her some food. After we finished eating she came up to me. "Daddy? Can we watch this?" She hands me a teen beach movie DVD. I smile. "Of course." I pick her up and set her on the couch. I put the movie in. After awhile we finish the movie. Skye goes back up to her room. I sat on the couch watching TV when suddenly I heard a scream.

Author's note;

Hey everybody! I have a couple shout outs I'd like to give out.
Once again I thank everyone who reads, comments, votes. You guys are the reason I have so many reads on my books. But there's a couple people who have been voting in a row for almost every chapter so I just wanted to give a shout out to these people. Please be sure to follow them.

@nobodyrocksit
@Rydel23
@Rossbaby1999
@JoslynMatson
Once again thanks everyone xoxo Cassy