2 Minutes

Morning

Rocky's Pov: I woke up, remembering where we were, and what happened with Ross. I suddenly began crying in my lap. I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up to see mom. "Sweetie, Ross is strong he will pull through." Mom said hugging me. "But mom t-today...." "Rock, I know my son, he will wake up." She said cutting me off, as she hugged me.  I suddenly remembered the doctors saying today at 9:00am. I got out my phone, which was blowing up with twitter posts from fans. Avery has posted everything about Ross and the fans have been freaking out since. I looked at the time...8:57am. I quickly got up and ran to the center of the room. "Guys, guys come on! It's 8:57!" I said clapping my hands to get everyone up. Avery got up quickly. "Come on let's go!" I shouted. Everyone got up and we all ran to the main desk. "Hi who are....oh, it's you guys. Ok listen, we have some good news and bad news." We all nod. "The good news is you may see him. The bad news is he hasn't woken up yet. He has 2 minutes to wake up, or most likely he won't wake up and most the time they don't wake up this late. I'm very sorry." She said. Avery's Pov: Tears flooded my eyes as we all hugged. "Also only one person is allowed in." The nurse said. Everyone looked at me. "You go Avery." Riker said. "No, I couldn't do that to you guys. He's your family." "Avery, thanks but go he needs you." I smile and hug them quickly and walk into Ross' room.

Hey guys! So what do you guys think of the book so far? Sorry this chapter is short. I'll be updating another chapter right after I post this.