Scheldule

First day of class I was nervous but so excited. I texted Levi that I could hang after school because I had cheer. At cheerleading practice I met all the other cheerleaders and they were so nice. I am actually Really flexible and have always been able to do tricks so it was super easy. I found out I loved cheer. I texted Levi after and told him I was so happy I joined. Back at the dorm Jade said I was really good she was a spot. My schedule worked out perfectly every other day I had practice for wachsport and they were on different days and on weekends I had games and competitions. Levi and I actually had a surprisingly good amount of time to hangout with each other. I went to his lacrosse games and he went to my volleyball games or cheer competitions. He went to football games sometimes when we cheered but he went to almost anything he could. After a cheer practice I went to go watch Levi's lacrosse game. I started thirty minutes after cheer practice so I still had on my makeup, hair and cheer outfit on. Levi played the whole game and he scored the winning point. After I tan down from the bleacher and gave him a huge hug. He gave me a kiss and told me he was going to shower. I waited for him to get out of the shower and Peter came out. He sat next to me. I kept looking on my phone.
"Lara Jean" Peter says
"What" I say
"You're obsessed with him you dont need to avoid me"
"Peter he is my boyfriend, its wierd talking to you since we aren't together anymore"
"Lara Jean why did you get over me so fast"
" I just did"
"How I dont see how that's possibly"
"I have friends that helped me and I'm over it I'm over our breakup. Over our past relationship"
"So you dont miss me"
"Peter I miss you I want to be friends but nothing more than that, you ended it and have to accept it, I accepted it, I thought you would have already"