Josh

I wake up. So many texts from Peter and a few from Gen.
"Hey Lara Jean Peter told me how it went"  I text her back.
"Can we meet at the clubhouse"
"Yeah" Our club house is a treehouse in my our neighbors backyard. Once I get there Gen is there 5 minutes after.
"I'm sorry I was completely wrong about Peter, he told me what happened and what he actually meant"
"No I'm in the wrong I thought about it and always thought that her was obsessed with everyone besides me.
"He is obsessed with you he tells me himself, I messed up"
"Really"
"Lara Jean he loves you , I have to go but text me if you need anything" just then after she leaves, Peter walks up.
"Hi Covey"
"Hi"
"I'm sorry"
"No it's my fault I should have trusted you"
"Lara Jean if I heard what you heard I'd think I was cheating"
"Yeah"
"Well I feel like I should explain"
"Yeah"
"Come down" Peter climbs down. I follow him and I notice a Mercedes Benz G-Wagon with a big bow on it. "Well I did need to do some explaining" I look at him in shock."I had to surprise you and it didn't come for a few days after your birthday" Peter looks at me and he I can tell I'm shocked. "I love you Lara Jean" He hands me the keys. I run to the car and hop in the driver's seat. I put the keys into the ignition. Peter opens the passenger seat door. "Do you like it"
"Peter this is too much"
"No its not"
"I owe you some explaining"
"No you dont"
"I invited josh over because I can explain this stuff to him. I left UVA because I just didn't want to see you anymore. I'm sorry"
"You dont need to be sorry Covey" Peter kisses me.
"I love you Peter"
"I love you more Covey"
Summer vacation was a dream we went back to UVA I went to cheer and volleyball. Peter went back to lacrosse  and we went weightlifting together on weekends and we spent a lot of time together. Peter is all mine  and I'm all his.