The Kiss | 5.

(TW: Negative/Depressing Thoughts)

(Asch's POV)

As I waited for Rhys I started to see a figure walking up the path. As they drew closer my heart started beating faster and faster. As they were walking I started to see what they looked like. It was a man, about maybe 5'7? He wore a white, long sleeved, collared shirt underneath a dark blue vest. I still couldn't see his face but as he stepped even closer I soon realized who it was..

"H-hey.. Rhys..." I said. Curse myself for stuttering! "A-asch!" He replied, "H-hi!" Oh god why is he so adorable. I just can't even imagine if he actually says yes.. "..." "Um.. Asch?" Rhys asked me worryingly, "Are you alright?" "Huh?" "You were staring and not talking...are you ok?" "Wha- Oh! Um, yeah I-I'm fine.." I replied nervously.
"Alright well wha- OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU SICK??" He exclaimed....l o u d l y.
"What?" I replied. "You're face is so red!!" He shouted once more. Rhys quickly walked over to me and put his hand over my forehead.

This made me blush drastically. "Hmm.." He thought to himself. He moved his hand down to my cheek. I only blushed more and more. "Huh..that's odd your forehead is normal temperature but yet your cheeks are abnormally hot.." He said. He looked at me and just stood there with his hand on my cheek staring. "U-um.. Rhys..?" I said. I was blushing so hard it looked like I was turning into a tomato. Rhys was blushing almost the same amount but not as much.

Rhys snapped back into reality and quickly removed his hand from my face. "S-sorry!" He said to me. He put his hand around his arm and looked down at the floor. "...Rhys...I was going to wait to do this till after I told you but..." "What do you m-" Rhys attempted to speak but was cut off by me kissing him. It wasn't long. 5 seconds. He didn't kiss back. I pulled away and he just stood there. Frozen. He just stared at me with his eyes open. "I...I-I'm sorry.." I said to him right before running down the path.
"Asch wait!" Rhys said. I could barely hear it though, I was already at the end of the path now following the string to get back to the apartment.

(A few minutes later)

I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me. I felt so embarrassed and heartbroken. "He didn't return the kiss...he didn't say anything...he just stood there... staring at me.. like I was crazy. I knew it. I knew it was a stupid idea. I should've never done that.. I should've just not even done any of that! What was I thinking??? I'm such an idiot!" I sunk down into the corner of my room. I put my hands over my face and sobbed.

This happened for a good 10 minutes until I heard a knock at my door. "*sniff* W-who is it?" "Prince Asch..." "It's Rhys.." "Go away!" I said to him aggressively. "Your majesty I-" "I SAID GO AWAY!" I yelled still sulking in the corner. "..." Rhys walked away from the door.

About 2 minutes later I heard a knock from the door again. "I told you to go away Rhys!" I told the person outside my door. "Prince Asch it's Pierce." He responded, "Ava sent me to inform you that dinner is ready." "Oh..ok. I'll be down in a second..thanks." I replied. "Your welcome." He said. Pierce walked away from his door and and went through the portal to Ava's living room.

"Ok just wipe away the tears and show no emotion." I thought to myself. "Just grab a plate and come back in here. Don't make any contact.. don't let them see that you were crying..." I wiped my tears away, grabbed my hoodie, and walked out of my room.

I entered the portal and was greeted by everyone sitting by the counter eating. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed some fish and rice, and left. I could feel them staring at me as I walked out of the living room into the portal.

I sat the food down on my dresser and sat on my bed. I wasn't that hungry. I just sat on my bed staring at the wall. I do this a lot when I feel sad or depressed. It helps me feel better. Crying helps too but at the moment I didn't feel like crying. I just felt like falling into a deep black hole and never coming out..

Wow! That one was a little depressing!😅 Anyway! I'm very sorry for not posting so much! I broke my phone and with everything going on right here (COVID-19) we couldn't get it fixed that fast. But i got an iPhone! So that's cool! Sorry for my bad writing skills! There will be a few more chapters and I might even do a bonus story at the end of the book since I've been being so lazy! So yeah! Also after this book is finished I might make a Sanders Sides book! Idk if it's gonna be one shots or a full on book but we'll see! Anyway, love y'all! Byeee!!🖤🖤🖤