Nightmares and Letters | 9.

A/N: I bless you all with...fluff! I know the last few chapters have been A LOT of angst. So here's some fluffiness!!! -w-

Continuing from where the last chapter left off..

(That Night)

1:13 A.M.

(No ones POV)

Asch was in his room sleeping. Nobody had noticed it before but Asch had been having nightmares that he feels are real. They're so real sometimes that often he gets confused and thinks whatever happened in the dream happened in real life.

(Asch's POV)

I woke up from my sleep.

I had another nightmare. I always have these. Why can't they just go away? Why can't I just get some nights where I have a nice dream? Or better yet, no dream at all?

Whatever.. I'll just go back to bed.

(2:30 A.M.)

It's been an hour and I still can't sleep. I just lie awake in my bed looking up at the ceiling.

After about 2 more minutes I decide to get up.

I walk out of my room and head to Rhys's room.

(Rhys's POV)

I was sitting on my bed reading a book when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. I closed my book and set it down on my nightstand.

I walked over to my door and turned the nob revealing a very tired Asch standing in front of me. "Oh, hello love. What's wrong?" I asked him looking a little concerned seeing as it looked like he'd barely gotten any sleep.

"H-hey..Rhys...um..I can't sleep..Can I stay with you tonight..?" He replied. "Of course love." I said as I motioned him inside my room. I shut my door and walked over to my closet.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking over to me as he sat down on my bed. "Well, judging by previous events, I'm getting the box of letters that I never sent to you. When I read them it seems to help you with problems like sleeping, panic attacks, anxiety attacks, etc." I answered as I grabbed the box from the shelf in my closet and walked over to the bed.

"Lay with me dear." I said. Asch blushed at the nickname. He scooted closer to me and soon we were cuddling. I opened the box and took out one letter.

I read it to him aloud. "Dear, Asch, I seem to be having weird emotions when I am near your presence. My stomach starts to get all twisted and figurative butterflies appear. Heat begins to rise to my cheeks as well as a red tint. My heart also tends to warm up and my body feels cozy. If you have any ideas of what this is then please inform me. Sincerely, Rhys."

I looked down at my boyfriend to find he had fallen asleep on my chest. It looked as my judgement of reading the letters to help him was accurate. He was sound asleep.

I couldn't help but smile at how cute looked. I kissed the top of his head before putting the paper back in the box and setting it on my nightstand. I took my glasses off and put them on the nightstand as well.

I turned off my lamp and began to run my hands through Asch's hair. As I messed with the fluffy curls I too began to drift off and eventually, fall into a deep sleep.

A/N: Well, looks like I'm continuing this book!
I would like to give a shoutout to CherryblossomLv5 for helping with this story idea as well as offering to be my beta! I would also like to give a shoutout to StrangerthingsUmU for giving an idea! Don't worry I didn't forget about it!! I'm going to make that the next chapter!! I also just want to thank you both for reading my story and commenting! You two have been so kind and I can't thank you enough! Sorry this chapter was so short! I'll try to make the next one longer! That's it for now! Bye loves!💕