Update A/N

Hey Guys! So I wasn't be able to write because I've been going on trips with my family a lot, and we still have 1 more, plus I also have a sleepover coming up because my Bestfriend is moving to Oklahoma, so I probably won't write till either, school starts, or we get back from the last trip.

Sorry, I just can't seem to fit in time to write since these usually take about an hour or more to come up with, write, and edit for you guys. Again, very sorry and I have an upload schedule for when school starts, so hopefully I'll be able to write more.

I'm also going to be starting a new Sanders Sides book soon, so if any of you Aphmau fans watching this also happen to be fanders, I hope you follow me so that you can see when I post that! (And if you don't watch Sanders Sides I highly recommend that you do, its a good show on youtube by Thomas Sanders.)

I hope you guys like my story and how its going so far. I put a lot of effort into these chapters, so I hope you enjoy that. I also wanted to point out that I recently hit 2.62k  reads on this book!!! Thank you guys so much for just reading and enjoying my writing. I used to not be very confident about my writing skills, but now that I see people reading it and leaving so much support really boosted my confidence level. On a scale of 1-10, my confidence went from a 3 to an 11. I know I have a small account, but to see all the reads, votes, and comments, just makes me smile every time I open this app. So thank you all so much for all the love and support. I really appreciate it.

Bye loves! 💕