For Him | (Part.2) | 15.

"Oh wait I almost forgot!" Leif exclaimed as he reached into his backpack and pulled out something that made Rhys' eyes sparkle.

"I got this for you." Leif said handing Rhys a blueberry bear munchie ice cream pop.

Rhys gasped. "You got me a-!" Rhys got exited then calmed himself down and cleared his throat.

"Thank you Leif." Rhys said as he opened the ice cream and started eating it.

The other boys laughed as they started to get out of the car.

As they stepped out, a car came around into the parking lot and parked right next to them in a very fast speed.

They all looked over and saw 2 girls stepping out of the car. They noticed it was Lorelai and Ava coming over to them.

"Hey are you guys alright" Lorelai asked.

"Yeah we're fine we were about to go see Asch." Noi said cheerfully.

"Didn't Rhys already check on him earlier?" Ava asked.

"Yes I did. But, he.." Rhys spoke trying not to tear up again and took the worried look off his face to keep positivity.

Rhys sighed and then spoke, "Asch lost his memory, atleast of me. I don't know if he's lost memory of all of you but we'll see when we go in."

"Oh no." Lorelai said gasping.

"Oh my Irene.." Ava said as she teared up a little bit.

"It's alright he'll be fine. We're all gonna be fine." Leif said reassuring everyone.

"Let's go."

They all walked into the hospital and spoke to the nurse at the front desk who gave them visitor passes and scorned Rhys for running in without one earlier.

They all got to Asch's room.

They stood outside all hesitant. They thought it'd be best to have Rhys go in first.

Rhys walked in and seen Asch asleep in the hospital bed. He walked over to him and sat on the side of the bed. He brushed Asch's hair out of his face and put his hand on Asch's cheek.

Rhys sat there for a few seconds before getting up. He was about to go back out to tell the others that him and them should wait til he wakes up and come back later, but he heard someone say something.

"H-hey.."

Rhys turned around and seen that Asch had woken up. Rhys walked over to Asch.

"You're the person that came in earlier asking if I was okay.." Asch said.

Rhys smiled. "Yes. Sorry for running out so suddenly."

"It's alright. Thank you by the way. For, checking on me. Even though I may not remember you, I can tell you're very important to me." Asch said as he smiled.

Rhys smiled again.

"I'm gonna bring in a few of our friends to see if you remember them, if you don't that's okay." Rhys said.