Ch1

It's been 6 years since I went back in time. Everything changed ...
Today is my coming of age ceremony, Instead of heading toward the celebration hall  we were in the throne room and by "we" I mean me, Keiran (my dad), Carsien and Allen and both their fathers duke De Rass and duke De Verita.of course the emperor and the crown prince was also present . Only eight people in the large throne room, as for the reason why; it's because I was encouraged by Keiran to tell the story from the past life and the true meaning behind the oracle. For it was the only way to annul the engagement completely and in a short amount of time. And so I started to tell what happened in the past life I lived...

After I finished my story silence filled the air, then we heard a low growl from where Carsien was standing and the next thing we know he ran toward the prince! Carsien got so angry he lunched himself at the prince as if he wanted to rip him apart. He even attempted to unsheathe his sword. Of course he got stopped by Allen and Keiran before that can happen.

As I had already told Allen and Keiran they showed little reaction but you can see the anger and anguish in their eyes.the Emperor fell quit I couldn't fathom what he was thinking. At that time Kerian came beside me and hugged me feeling his arms tightly around me and smelling his sent I felt my whole body relaxing and feeling at ease I let out a small sigh. It was all ok now, I have him and this time we will protect each other. It was very natural for us as it was natural for me to call him by his giving name (only in my inner thought though) I wonder when did that start to happen?
As my arms was moving to hug him back and bury myself even further into his arms the Emperor let out an awkward cough. I reluctantly left Keiran's embrace and I could swear I heard him clicking his lips disapprovingly but again it can also be my imagination.

Back to the Emperor, that was now descending the throne stairs, he came to stand in front of me and bowed his head!! I did not know what to do! next thing I know everyone in the room excluding Keiran was kneeling on one knee. Before I even process what is happening in front of me I heard the Emperor voice saying  " forgive this old one " the Emperor voice was filled with pain I got chocked up. I fought down the wave of tears while to try and speak " please raise your head your majesty,I never blamed you for what happened and I will never well"
I wiped my tears then continued "in matter of fact that was a past life, this  second chance was trusted upon us to make sure these events will not happen. So there is no reason for you to ask forgiveness from this humble vessel your Majesty"

Only then did the emperor Did the emperor raise his head everyone else soon followed , i finally breathed in relive still flustered though.
My eyes Couldn't help but glance at the prince  direction he kept his eyes down, soon I brought my attention back to the emperor.
The Emperor's eyes seemed so gentle as he said to me : "After what you been through no one would blame you if you demanded the foolish head or if even this old life"  I sensed the prince flinch and heard from the back Carsien mumbling whatever he mumbled got him a bump on the head from his father I can imagine what he said.
I tried talk to stop the emperor"I could never... " but then he raised his hand for me to let him finish.
"But instead you showed a brave heart and a kind soul, you fought to change your own destiny with your own hands .. the gods have given you the best name that fits you dear child "pioneer" the one who carve their path and you are absolutely right this is a chance for us to redeem our selves"

I felt tears tuning to my cheek I thought no one except Keiran will believe, me but I can see it in their eyes that they do! Did that mean I escaped that ending? But what about jeun?
The Emperor seemed to read my mind, as he followed with " first for know we will not announce your engagement with the prince if the timeline correctly the oracle will happen two days from now then it should all follow naturally as the Aristocrats will push for her then you are free to annul the engagement" he then kept silent for a while seeming to want to say something but can't
He kept going "anyway this day is to celebrate you coming of age let "us" care of the trouble to come "we" shall not let the trust  you put on thee down"
Which that the emperor gave me a gentle smile then directed us to go to the hall saying he will follow as he want to talk to Keiran , duke de Verita (Allen's father) and duke de Rass (Carsien's father).