Ch 3

It was a warm feeling like being carried by the warm spring breeze, or more like being under the warm sun on a warm spring day...

It was so comfortable I didn't want to leave this place. Suddenly an image like was forming in front of me, like I am watching a large magical screen there was... KEIRAN?! but he looked so...different.

His silver hair that was short now reached to the middle of his back, his build that was already muscular it seems quite larger, and he was holding a huge sward that looks like it could weight more than a mountain lion. Moreover his clothes seems like from different time like the one you see in books of history about the war gods and Vikings...

His top was (if I can call it that)
Was like a vest that seems is was made from animal leather was ripped at the front of his chest highlighting his muscles. His pants were also mad of some leather but it hanged on his hips loosely making him look very...wild. This was completely not what he would wear especially in the empire I don't think anybody could wear this.

There was also that book about the savage travelers I think in that book it mentioned clothes that was made from animals leather an fur. But even then why was Keiran looking like that?!

This is so strange did I time travel again? Because I don't think I could have lost consciousness for that long for Keiran to look like he's from different era.

While I was getting confused over the whole situation the strange lookin Keiran seem like he noticed me and he turned around and gave me that spring melting smile, I freaked out and before I could understand what's happening I saw a back of a Silhouette that was moving towards him.

So he was looking at that person... there was a tingling Feeling in my chest and before I could see who was that person I felt a power pulling me away.
almost like gravity crashed down and then the magical screen disappeared and it was all black.
next thing I know I was hearing some whispering in the background mumbling almost.
Then the voices became more closer and clearer it was Keiran Voice he was angry shouting at someone. That I ever heard Keiran shout? Not in front of me at least.

"what do you mean you don't know why she's not waking up"

The other person who was being shouted at seems to be trying to explain something but got cut off by Keiran,

"You seem you are asking for your death old man and I won't disappoint you"
Keiran tune of voice was frightening I can't imagine being the one facing this angry version of him.

I had a feeling that I need to wake up or... Unspeakable  things would happen.
I gathered all my mental strength to focus on opening my eyelid, but why were they so heavy? It was like trying to move book with eyelashes. After a while finally my eyes fluttering to open. That was an effort...

But all I could see is a blurred silhouettes. Then I heard Keiran shouting my name
« TIA!! »

The blurry images got clearer and the face of a worried Keiran greeted my eyes.
My lord he seems like a mess like he did not sleep or eat how long was I out.

« TIA! Why isn't she responding?! »

Keiran looked angrily at the old doctor demanding his answers.
" Y..your lor..lordship he..her ladyship just woke up after a whole day, th...thus her re..reflexes would be ..."

"SILENCE"

"Eek!"

Keiran shouted angrily making the old man tremble in fear.

Did he just say a whole day!! I know I lost too much blood, but it only felt like I slept for couple of hours at most.
No wonder that Keiran would be like this.