Ch2

"What I need is an oath your majesty "
Everyone looked at me not understanding what I meant .

I was feeling faint, the blood loss was taking its toll on me and I can feel Keiran agitation from behind my back. But the warmth I felt on my back gave me more Courage to continue.

"What do you mean an oath?" The emperor finally asked.

I looked a head steeling my nerves " to be more accurate I want your pledge your majesty a pledge of oath that will free my family!
The La Monique from now on and till forever shall be free of the oath that my father took and Swore for you. Not only me and my father shall be untied to that oath, even for generation to come the La Monique and their offspring shall never be held by it. It will be as it never was taken In the first place"

I could see the emperor surprise, no to be more precise my demands came more as shock to him. But the real shock was yet to come I was not going to end it here I had to make sure that Keiran shall never be used by that stupid oath ever again the emperor was not the problem but the prince and who knows when another Crown prince or a royal family member like Ruvellis will come. I will put an end to this once and for all.

I couldn't see Keiran face and I did not have the energy to look back but I felt him freeze and his arms tightened around me. I felt grateful as I don't think I could stand very well on my own right now.

While I was thinking that the emperor came to his
Senses then said "you are requesting me to take back and provoke the life oath?" Astonishment was clear in his voice.

I nodded.

He seem to think for awhile I wished he would talk faster as I don't think I would Last long enough and I am supersized that Keiran did wait this long before rushing me to get treated.

The Emperor sight then said while looking both reluctant and yielding in the same time " As the inimaginable hardships you went through we due to our short sight I believe this is the least We can do for you and so ...
On the name of the royal family We give the royal oath that The La Monique will never be held by the word promised to us before. Not now nor never . And hereby the pledge is provoked "

I sighed in relieve but it still far from over the hard part just started. I steadied myself and Keiran seems to have reached his limit " Tia, Let's go get you treated now is not the time for this. your majesty..."
"No! " I cut Keiran from requesting medical assistance right now the fact that I am injured is the least important actually it maybe more beneficial to what I am about to ask.

"Kei... Father wait. Your majesty thank you for granting me the sacred pledge ...but I also need the prince's pledge"

The emperor seems to have been taken back I saw the price who had just finished bandaging the emperor arm had a shocked face too "are you doubting our words of oath Young one?"the emperor did not sound very pleased.

There was no guilt or sense of apprehension in his eyes any more. Which did not surprise me as I know best how fickle the feelings of royals are. The royal family only concern will ultimately be the wellbeing of the empire and its people.

And the fact the events that were spoken to the emperor although happened it happened in another life, and although it has effected the course of action we take in this life but it did not physically impact the La Monique family which makes the emperor sense of guilt deems in front of his sense of protection to his royal blood .