Ch 6

Her cheeks had this hint of rosy flush from the bath, her hair not fully dried but not damp either and  her lips were pink and eyes were wide open.

she seemed surprised, was it because that I came in? while I was thinking that a soft smell of roses and peach came at me it was coming from her and at that I noticed what she was wearing!

A White floor length night gown that hugged her curves and highlighted her pale skin.

she was wearing the robe but that did so little hiding her body as the material the night gown was made of was so thin. The neckline was deep instantly I retracted my gaze before dangerous thoughts that was threatening to come took over.

But as if reading my mind Tia blushed on que.
If only she knew what that blush do to me, no maybe she already know...

I realized I was standing in place for too long so I made my way towards her, but the closer I got the stronger her scent became.

And as if I was possessed I reached my arms and picked her. I brought her up close into my arms I was carful of her hand but as her soft body weight pressed on my chest and her warmth spread to me I felt my reason slips away.

Ignoring the tightened throat I tried to act as normal but then she put her arms around my neck and squeezed close to me.

I was able to clearly feel her curves and softness.
And the fact of her state of almost non existence of clothes with only her thin night gown as a barrier did not help.

She buried her face in my neck with a soft sigh as if relived? No she was more like taking a breath...

Wait !

As realization hit me of what she was doing I could not help the bubbles from rising in my chest.

This is getting dangerous .

she kept her head on my neck as we moved into the room. And as we reached the bed I dismissed the attendants. I could feel their curious eyes and it was unwelcome, but it helped me come back to some of my senses.

But then Tia pressed her lips or more like brushed her lips on my neck and the little reason I got was blown away by her actions and my reminiscing thoughts.

I remembered what happened while the doctor was treating her and I felt the heat from underneath.

The feeling of her soft lips still vivid, not to mention the mark that is yet to disappear!

From the reactions of some staff while attending to me and in the brief meeting moments ago and even with my high efficiency attendant the reaction was remarkable.

I believe it was quite the significant mark and that it will last for a while.

And for some reason that made me glad. No more than glad ...

As I felt her breath in for a third time I couldn't help but to tease her, she can blame herself for being so adorable that one can't help it.

As I asked her if she liked my scent that much her eyes went larger and her rose colored cheeks became even more flushed.

Ah that flush again but then quickly there was a flash of mischievousness that flashed in her amber eyes. A soft smile spread on her soft lips while she said teasing back " Well I do! I really like it"