Ch 5

The bath process was smoother than I thought it will be apart from a slight pain when I absolutely needed to move I hardly felt any discomfort.

The attendants were very sufficient in handling my injury they must be medically trained like the nurse and not just normal attendants . Then they proceeded to comb my hair also putting scented oils and skin creams and all kind of beauty products.

I only use these when I have an event or a special occasion though, they must think I am like those other noble ladys that always wear scented perfume and cosmetics.

Thankfully they only applied minimum. More like my product shelves only contained light scents that I like and few basic self care items so I didn't really mind.

When I asked how long did I sleep they said it was  for half a day as now was nighttime. I slept for most of the day then. I wonder if Keiran got any proper sleep. I doubt it.

Shaking my head I was determined to put him to sleep not that I have any alternative motivation.

When they were finally finished I was wheeled back to the hall and then the nurse stepped out and instead of coming back Kerian was The one Who entered.

What!!!!

I was surprised at his outer look the disheveled clothes and wild hair were both gone and he was wearing a casual comfortable attire that he usually would wear at home. His hair was combed but not out of his face and seemed a little damp.

This look is.... suits him very well!
It never seizes to surprise me how he can look good in anything and at minimum efforts.

My heart felt a sigh me on the other hand have to have four people to attend to me to even look half decent. Now I feel glad that they put effort for me.

And as I was thinking that Keiran started to move towards me I felt my heart beating and throat getting dry.

Without a word he carried me back in his arms.
And I got to smell his fresh sent and warmth spread to my body.

I wanted to tell him I can walk but his fresh scent cut me off and I just buried my head in his neck embarrassed that I might have got caught sniffing him, because from the side I could have swear I saw a quick left of his lips.

I was only in my sleep attire and gown but I didn't care it's not so bad to be spoiled by him like this. I am sure he is not planing to do this for the whole six months, right?

When we reached the bed he told the attendants and nurse they can retreat for the night as he will call them if needed.

Then he looked at me who was burring my head in his neck and teased "do you like my scent that much?"

Shocked I left up my head knowing my face is beat red I looked at him who had one of his eyebrows
lifted and slight smile on his face or should I say a smirk?

So he is teasing me now, will two can play this game "Well I do I really like it" I looked straight back at him while I said that

He said nothing but I could see his eyes dialed a little and his lips shook lightly. Yes, a small win!

But before I smirked I felt myself descend to bed with Keiran hovering above.

WHAT!!!

My mind was having a breakdown am I dreaming? Is this one of my fantasies or is the medications is causing me to hallucinate?!

Unfortunately though before I even relish the moment he only moved the pillows to support my back and tucked me in then he was moving away.

NO! That feeling of loss came over me once again.