Chapter 1 : Story From The Past

Fire is everywhere, people screaming everywhere, some of them died, but some of them don't, they shakes the body, hopefully their children and family will wake up.

But the reality is always cruel.

You (9 yr old) is holding a hand of your childhood friend. (She's female... Btw... I'm not playing gay)

She's crying, but still running with you, because she believes in you.

"It's okay... It's okay... We'll be fine, i'll lead you to your papa... Okay?" - You restrain her, as running to the gunshots nearby there.

Hopefully there is someone can protect you and her.

You just lost you family back there, your dad throws you out of the window, hope you'll find your girlfriend and run away, and your mother, and younger brother has turned into zombie, start eating him.

You can hear his scream, it must be very pain, to be eaten by your own wife and son.

But then, you still run towards her house, and lead her away.

Her mother suicide, as she knows she'll transform into one of them... She do not wish to kill her own daughter, so she takes out a pistol, and suicide.

Yeah, everything was a real shit back there, people dying alot in New York right now.

"Hey you two! Come here!" - A soldier is shooting at the monsters with his friends after seeing you, he call you over here.

"It's okay... We'll be fine.. See?" - You turn back to her.

She seems a bit calmer than before. She stopped crying at least.

"Good... There is civilians here! Bring the car come here! And take them out of this city!" - The soldier shout.

"Sir! Be careful!" - One of his friend shout.

And they run away from there, some of they stayed, but they don't move, they're staring at something.

"What?" - You wondering what's happening.

Suddenly, a giant rock falls down right at the soldiers.

It blocked the path leading to the rest of his comrades. And a giant Honkai beast chases after them.

"That is... Honkai..." - You said, while looking at it going away.

"Y/n! Behind us!" - Your friend shout. (Okay, i'm tired of calling her your friend and stuffs... Imma name her... Kina. (This is a name belongs to my lost friend, i'll always remember him))

You turn back, sees 3 zombies is coming, and the only path to get out of here is blocked by the stone, and the other one is blocking by the zombies.

"Kina! Stand right behind me! I'll protect you..." - You said. 'But how am i suppose to do it? I don't have a weapon... But they're kind of slow... I might can run pass them with Kina... But... It's not too easy... Or at least i could act as an bait... For Kina to escape...' - While you're thinking, something falls behind you, you slowly turns back, sees a zombie is biting Kina.

"Y/n..." - Kina looks at you with a hopeless eyes.

"KINA!!!" - You shout, and intended to rush to her and safe her.

But someone else come, he knocks you out, then get you out of there.

A few hours later.

"Kina!" - You get up from a bed, shouting her name.

You looked around, you're in a wooden room, there is a bed, a chair, a table and a candle.

"You're awake..." - You heard a man's voice.