Chapter 5 : K-423 and F-001?

You are completely surrounded by the dark, you don't see anything.

"Well f*ck... I guess i passed out for a while... But where am i..." - You ask, then starting to go around.

Suddenly, a screen appears, and it's playing your memories, that you don't even know they're exist.

"... This is..."

"Subject F-001, finally, he's back, i didn't think we will meet again since what happened 23 years ago. Time does go away from our hand fast, wouldn't you agree?"

You heard Otto's voice, and seeing you in a water tank filled with some sort of liquid.

"This is... After what happened before?" - You ask, then touch the screen.

"Anyways... Subject F-001 truly is a failure from before, i can't believe it, even he doesn't die, i'd hoped he will release his true power, i did never think this will happen... But handle Durandal and Rita is truly something not everyone can do." - Otto said, then he take a glass of wine. "Speaking of Subjects.... I think it's time to go back with subject K-423. Fufufu..." - He smiles menacing for a bit.

Then the door behind him opens, a glasses girl comes in.

"Ah, my friend, you come just in time." - Otto turns to that girl.

"What is it this time?"

"You're going to be a student in my granddaughter's school."

"Excuse me wtf."

"I know, but your true mission is get in there and spy on one of my experiments."

"... I see... Does he or she have a name?"

"Yeah, if i'm right... She's named Kiana Kaslana. Remember your job, just to spy on her, and waiting for my command, then you'll get her back to me."

"Okay then..."

You couldn't see the girl's face, or hear her voice well, but you can hear the whole conversation between Otto and the girl.

"... What is he talking about?" - You said, then see if the screen is changing or not.

Suddenly, it plays the times when you're working as a member of Immortal Blades, some good moments.

"..."

Especially when working on mission with Durandal and Rita, you feel comfort back there, for a bit.

"After all of this is over... I think i would apologize to them." - You said.

You slowly opens your eyes, sees your wound has completely wrapped by bandage, and blood has stopped.

And the truck is still driving.

"You're... Awake...." - Anik sees you get up.

"... Anik... Did you..."

"Yes... I stopped for a bit.... Because you could lost too much blood."

"I see, thanks." - You said, then trying to get up, but the pain stopping you from doing it.

"Don't... Get up.... Let me... Take you... To there..."

"... Okay then. Anik, why you still have your conscious and memories?" - You ask her.

"... I... Don't know... The... Last thing i know is... I am... Going on a road, into a city..."

"..."

".... People died alot... Along the road... And there is zombies eating their... Bodies... But i don't... Feel scared of them at all... And they don't attack me... Even thought they saw me..."