Chapter 8 : Herrscher?

"So... I can control time.." - You said, while looking back to the robots you take down just a moment ago.

All you did is trying to active something... Inside your body... You don't know why, but you can sense something.

Some sort of power.

You head back to the jet, the girls see you.

"Captain..."

"Mission complete. Head back to Hyperion, girls." - You said, then going inside the jet, while looking back.

Later, back to Hyperion.

Theresa, Himeko, Fu Hua, Mei, Bronya, Kiana and Durandal are inside with you.

Discussing.

"So. Our main goal is take back Anik. Has done." - You said, while looking outside.

"Yes. And what should we do next? We've claim war against Otto." - Himeko said.

"... No. It's me and Anti-Entropy now. You girls did a great job."

"What?"

"Remember what we're here for. Take Anik back. And it's done. You girls have no purpose to stay in this fight any longer." - You said, and take a look at your hand. "And take Anik with you."

"But..."

"No but. You girls are done now. Now go as far as you can, away from this fight. And wait for good news."

"... Sorry Cap. We're not going to retreat." - Theresa said.

"You could die."

"Yes."

"And yet, you still want to join a war you didn't have to?" - You ask, while approaching her.

"Not only her, Cap. We're joining as well." - Mei said.

"..." - You looking at them.

"And besides, how long will you last in the battlefield." - Kiana said. "I'm very thankful for you to saving me last night. And i'll join this fight. No matter what."

"... Fine. Durandal, Fu Hua?" - You ask them.

"... I... Followed Otto because i believed what he did was right. Billions could die without Schicksal. But... Thinking all he've done... And mine... Am i forgiveable? But still... Rita is still in his hands, as well as my team. So let me help you. And get my team out." - Durandal said.

"..." - You look to Fu Hua.

"And i, remembered. When saw the Divine Key got destroyed." - She said.

"Remember what?"

"Everything."

"..."

"I'm going with you."

"Suit up. Change the direction of Hyperion, destination : Schicksal's HQ. We're going to take him down this time." - You said, then going outside, head to Anik's room.

You open the door, she's inside.

"Y/n..."

"Everything is alright." - You said. "Tesla and others will get here soon, i believe they'll have a way to help you."

"But... What if... They can't?" - She's shaking, even she's a zombie.

"Don't be so stupid." - You hug her. "They're one of the best scientists in the world... And even if they can't. I'm with you until the end of the line." - You said.

"Really?..."

"Yes. I promise, not to let you go this time. You're forever with me." - You said.