Chapter 6 : WAKANDA FOREVER

You thought this will be another Chapter of What's Wrong With You?, BUT IT WAS ME, KONO MARVEL DA!

(sike)

I really don't have any idea for the name of this Chapter.

The next morning.

The storm ended, and sun is shining on everything.

Butterfly is hanging on the flowers, as well as there are some bugs.

Just another winter come pass by on Wakanda, T'Challa looking at his crown, he's thinking about giving the King's position to someone else.

Someone he can trust.

(Sike, once again)

The next day,

You wake up on the couch, you thought everything was a dream last night, you quickly looks around, Anik is not here.

As well as Fu Hua.

But Kiana still here.

"Damn it..." - You swear on the couch, and then going outside.

"Y/n, where are you going?" - Theresa ask you, when she see you about to left.

"Going to Schicksal's HQ, kill Otto and bring Anik back."

"You know, you can't do it, especially when you're injured."

"We only injured when we think we are, without thinking about it, i can surely i have 20-30% chance of winning."

"And what if you don't?"

"..."

"You know, this is not a game, you can't save, then go back to checkpoint when you're defeated."

"I know."

"And yet, you still want to go?"

"... Yes."

"Tell me, what is Anik to you?"

".... My friend, the only one i must protect right now. Right now, she needs me."

"I know, that's why you are not going to go alone, we'll go with you." - Then Himeko shows up.

"You two sure?"

"Yes. Where can you find people are stupid enough to go into a fight they couldn't win?"

"Hmph, good, then let's g-"

"Wait, i will go with you too." - Kiana shows up.

"..."

"You saved me yesterday... If it wasn't you... I might be..."

"No, i didn't save you yesterday just for you to join that fight, leave this to us, and wait for good news." - You said.

"But, i also want to know why... Fu Hua suddenly wants to get me and her."

"... It's because she's a spy, Otto sent her in just to spy on you, make sure you don't run away from his control. And now, since you've know the truth, Otto definitely won't let you alone, he'll send more elite Valkyries, and even the Immortal Blades." - You said, then look at the wound at your chest.

"I don't believe it, there must be any other reason for her to do it."

"Like what?"

"... I... I don't know. But i want to know why, i have to be there when the secret is answer by her."

"... You may die, but not only you, the others may die." - You look Kiana.

".... I won't die."

"Fine, pack your stuff, we'll go."