Chapter 9 : The Fight in The War

All the lances, coming from each direction at you, but you just noticed something else while fighting.

Affecting the whole world is not a simple thing to do. So that's why your abilities have a limit.

But, if you only affect only one person, the abilities does last longer.

You're testing about that, as keep fighting against Sirin.

You just speed up your own time, which means you're faster than normal, but fighting against a Herrscher is not a simple thing.

Since she used 6 lances to against you.

"Captain!" - Mei standing at the door behind you.

"Mei, back off." - You said, then continue to deflect all the attacks from Sirin.

"Captain, what is happening..." - Mei ask.

"I told you to back off! Get away from here now!" - You shout, and your ability is slowly loosing its effect. "Shit... 10 more seconds left..."

Instead of keep fighting, after deflect the lances again, you put your blades in the scabbards, and hold Mei.

Then use the Joestar secret technique.

At the hangar.

"Where is the Captain? And what happened?" - Rita ask, as she just wake up.

"Where's Mei..." - Bronya ask.

"Is that..." - Theresa looking at an aircraft is coming towards to Hyperion.

"All unit, prepare to engag-" - Himeko about to finish her line.

"No, Himeko... They're..."

"Finally... We have met, Hyperion." - As Einstein said. And she's on the Anti-Entropy aircraft, she's on there with Tesla and Welt, there's alot of Anti-Entropy mechas as well.

And instead of getting to the hangar, you know it won't work, and it'll involve everyone else. So you run out to the deck.

"Alright... Alright.... I... Need to take a breath... So long..." - You said, then slowly breathing.

And put Mei down to the floor.

"Captain? What happened there? And who's that girl? Why does she looks-"

"Listen, i know... You have alot... Of questions... But i need... You to stay calm... And ready... She's coming." - You said, then active your ability, stop time.

Slowly get Mei out of there, avoid a couple of lances, launched out from the bridge.

Time resume, you also got your strength back. The lances launches right to Mei's previous position.

"Okay, time's over. Mei, i need you to stay focus, and try not to engage." - You said, then take out a blade.

Just to see Sirin slowly approaching you.

"Ho, you're approaching me?"

"I can't take the stone out without getting closer."

"Ho ho, then come as close as you like." - You said, then also approaching her.

She disappeared before you active the abilities, and appears at Mei.

"No!!" - You shout, then tries to stop whatever she's trying to do.

But alot of Honkai beasts appears on the deck, they're everywhere in the air.

"Out of my way..." - You said, then start to slash some of them.