Sister's Laptop (1)

My name is Kaidou Shun, just your average guy is what i would say if my life wasn't a fantasy and my family wasn't a bunch of brains and studies. My life was going easy as always, I came home from school after going with Saiki and Nendou to get some ramen like always. I inserted the key and turned the knob as i stepped into my home "momma! Im home!" I exclaimed only hearing her telling to do my homework.

And so i went to do so. "Dammit-" i groaned smacking the keyboard on my laptop as I kept clicking the mouse. "But it was working just fine this morning... Hn ill just borrow my sister's laptop im sure she wont mind" I began to walk towards her room seeing she wasn't there, she was in the shower most likely. Her laptop was open to a writing tab, lets just say I got curious and I read some of it... "Kaidou looked over at the tall male who seemed to almost sparkle, Saiki Kusuo one of his friends with his pink hair almost drifting in the wind. He turned back putting his thumb onto his bottom lip "Shun, you know i have always loved you..." A mighty blush creeping on his fac-" I was interrupted from reading seeing my sister at the door in her pyjamas.

"Shun! What are you doing in my room?" I got nervous "I needed to do my work but my computer is lagg-" she looked at her laptop with wide eyes grabbing my shoulders "Y-you read it didn't you!? Please tell me you didn't" i nodded yes and she went from panic to a grin. "I want you to delete this Sora, im sure Saiki wouldn't like this. Besides He has Teruhash-" she looked at me "Th-Then what about what i saw at the park a month ago!?" The park a month ago? Me and Saiki we're just heading back from Café Mami and then something got in my eye so he blew.on.it... Wait he blew on my eye meaning he would have to bend down slightly making it seem like we- MAKING IT SEEM LIKE WE KISSED!?

"n-no! You've got it all wrong Sora, he was blowing on my eye!"she grinned "i won't delete it! People have already read it and I'm making this HUGE!" I growled "Sora! I'm serious this could ruin my friendship with Sai-" she laughed "fine! From now on i curse you too re live everything in my story! Meaning Im now deciding your fate!" I laughed "as if i'm gonna fall for that!" I walked out the room not even getting the laptop for my work.

I walked to school the next morning greeting Saiki and Nendou on the way to school. I smiled and we walked into class everyone already talking and in their seats. Teruhashi went to great Saiki they are a thing but supposedly Saiki doesn't want to be with her. Which I find odd, I see that Teruhashi has already tried for the first kiss it isn't working out exactly... I felt slightly jealous not of Saiki but of teruha- wait. No that cant be right! I'm not i'm not i'm not!

I sighed as class started and everyone began to do their own thing I glanced at Saiki and back to my work. What's up with me today? "Kaidou I wanna ask you something!" Teruhashi came up to me "Sure what is it?" She smiles "could you tutor Saiki? I've been wanting to get him to learn something with me but he just wont do it! Im sure you can help!" I nodded as she handed me a book "Sure I'll just tell him to meet up or something... Say Teruhashi?" She turned "yes?" " what exactly do you want me to teach him?" She giggled "you'll see"

I looked down at the notebook that read "Convince him he's mine and that he's straight" my eyes widened and i hid it in my bag. Why would she ask me this? I stood up and went to the roof seeing Saiki there "o-oh hey Saiki what are you doing here?" He looked over at me and i felt hotter- "im just killing time you?" He said and i stood closer "Teruhashi asked me something just now..." He looked confused and i handed him the book i know Teruhashi would probably beat my ass but. He looked at it and grabbed my hand "I'll handle it Kaidou just don't let her get to you" that's what made me lose it my face going pink. "Do you want to come over Saiki?" He smiled and nodded as We walked back to class the book back in my bag as i began to talk about my crazy stories.

Teruhashi walked over hugging Saiki's arm "Saiki~ want to go hang out at a café?" She fluttered her eyes and he shook his head no. And so that's how Saiki ended up in my home snuggling with a pillow and on my bed, now what am I meant to do? I gulped looking at his face laying my head on the pillow. I was now next to him looking at his face as he slept, that's so creepy I think Sora really did curse me! I shook my head beginning to fall asleep in my own bed with my best friend laying next to me.

Saiki's POV
Okay this is definitely not what i needed- im now living in a yaoi novel? Well i do admit I never liked Teruhashi because I know her true nature but also because i'm gay. She's still pissed at me for even telling her that i might be gay so much for being perfect huh? And now Kaidou is panicking because of her and that's not good. Turns out his sister Sora has spread that story around making us seem gay and making it seem like i might be "cheating" on Teruhashi even though we aren't dating. Honestly i'm ready to be purged anything that can get me away from teruhashi at this point. But of course she has he priorities straight, why am i making a fuss about this? Well ill tell you alright, as you may now i'm a psychic Kaidou was thinking about something weird earlier but I only managed to hear him ramble "i'm not" over and over again. I was gonna ask him about this but i'm sure ill hear him mention it soon enough. I looked over at the sleeping boy next to me I couldn't help but smile he looked like a cat-

I swear i could hear giggling in the next room over, i could assume that it was Sora she's always up to something even if it wasn't bad but this time i ended up just questioning why and honestly how she ended up making that whole story happen don't tell me she has ESP too. Impossible it really is that...

"I can't believe it! That dumb trick worked and now my brother will be with the person i want him with" Sora grinned as she looked by the door. She began digging her nails in her arms taking out her pen her hand moving in a flow beginning to decide Kaido and Saiki's Faith...

 She began digging her nails in her arms taking out her pen her hand moving in a flow beginning to decide Kaido and Saiki's Faith