So be it (9)

Makoto teruhashi is a power hungry incestuous being, willing to sacrifice and torture anyone he seems isn't capable to love Teruhashi. With this he has hired people to kill stalk and hurt anyone that gets in his way, he doesn't care who it is. Even if it costs him his life or even his sister's he wont let anyone else love her

And so Makoto began to reign in his own little world, he made everyday hell for his "servants" but he had new plans, one having to do with kaidou. He already knew a few things about him like how he was his fan, and how he desperately loved Saiki. He knew that Kaidou wouldn't doubt him which made this 10 times easier. Saiki walked with shun to school helping him with anything he could, they got to their class and were stopped by teruhashi "Kaidou! I wanna talk to you, it's pretty serious" Shun nodded and looked at Saiki as he walked away. Teruhashi dragged the boy away "My brother is looking for you, please be careful... I know its crazy but avoid as many guys as you can and stay as close to Saiki as you need to" All Kaidou could do was nod, she soon left and he began to think,"Is that why people have been following me? Oh well it can only be dark reunion pftt yeah right, im sure this will get sorted out" Kaidou crossed his arms "I should go back with Sai-"

×××××

"Where am i? Why is it so dark...?" Thats what his mind thought of the entire time "you finally woke up Kaidou, god aren't you cute..." He had a mask on he couldn't see who it was, yet this voice was familiar "I see why that Saiki guy likes you so much, you look so fun to beat up and oh so fun to kidnap" Kidnap, beat up!? What was this guy on about? "I bet you just wanna scream out his name, "Oh no! Saiki help me!!" Right? Isn't that what you are thinking?" Kaidou panted as he looked up at him "Just who are you!? And why are you doing this? What did I do to deserve this?" "You know what you did, DONT go acting smart, you think you know everything but you don't"  Just what drugs are they making these days he thought, Kaidou looked down as he noticed what situation he was in. He was chained up, his arms legs and neck. He couldnt run even if he tried, he soon began coughing being kicked and punched by this guy. "Boss i believe that's enough, She will be home soon" "Right! My beloved that you hurt Kaidou she's coming ill show her the new puppy I got her and boy wont she be suprised" Kaidou fell onto the ground gasping for air, He kept thinking and begging for help...

The door creaked as the light came in from the door, "Teruhashi, I have your gift for you~" The boy looked up as he saw teruhashi her smile quickly fading as she let out an ear piercing screech, she began to run out as fast as she could. With the last ounce of strength shun had he smiled "at least someone important ran"

"Saiki! Saiki!" Teruhashi ran calling out for him Saiki looked back, she stopped infront of him "Saiki please! Its Kaidou my brother he..." He nodded and patted her shoulder. He assured her that he would take care of things he began running out of school and into the neighborhood looking for where Kaidou could potentially be. Soon enough he found the place, and turned invisible barging in and looking around the house... "You know, for Someone so cute you sure are feisty" he heard a muffled voice from downstairs, "Stop calling me cute! Just let me go what did i even do to you!?" Kusuo began walking down into the basement and sneaking up behind makoto. "Why!? Because! You hurt teruhashi my obsession! But now i think i may have found a new one!"

Saiki put his hand on makoto's shoulder as he spoke "yeah not this time bud, you're going to jail." Makoto quickly turned around and backed up "How did you get in here!? Get out or ill do the same thing to you!" The pink haired male rolled his eyes "yeah sorry, cops are on their way. Say goodbye to that obsession and say hello to jail time" Makoto laughed, "yeah right! You're bluffing kid! Remember you also hurt teruhashi!" The perverted brother kept his rambling going until the cops arrived, they untied Kaidou who jumped into Saiki's arms. And took makoto to jail and well news with the Teruhashi's spread like wildfire, and he had no chance of getting back into the acting industry.

×××××

"God Kaidou you're always getting into trouble! First you leave my home with permission and second you get yourself kidnapped!" Kaidou's mother began rambling, as he looked down tearing up "Do you know how worried I was!?" She kneeled down and hugged her son. "Mom... But why? Im gay and you practically hate me for it" She lifted Kaidou's head up and smiled wiping his tears "I know i dont understand it, but that doesn't mean i shouldn't support it. As long as you keep your grades up and you get into a good college, you being a homosexual will not be a problem..." Kaidou hugged his mother back as he cried into her shoulder. He went back into his room upstairs and went out to the balcony staring up at the night sky, "Kaidou? Are you okay?" He turned seeing sora, "Yeah, couldn't sleep tonight?" She shook her head "Yeah, i was worried you know..." She leaned on the railing next to him, "You still have quite the bedhead i see" Kaidou chuckled and Sora pouted "At least i don't sleep talk" They laughed "Meanie take that back sora!" "Not unless you take that back!" Their laughter soon broke,"Sora why did you write that in the first place? And why did you "curse" me?" Shun noticed his sister panic slightly "well the thing is, I noticed how you wanted to be special and how you wanted to impress everyone around you, I wanted to see you smile and go have fun with someone... I always saw how you cheered up with Saiki so, i thought who would be a better match than him? I wanted to help but you probably think of me as your crazy sister." Kaidou held onto her hand "But that's not all, i wanted you to be proud of me and not think of me as your annoying little sister... But i made it worse" Kaidou hugged her as tight as he could "Sora i've always been proud of you! I couldn't wish for a better sister you know that? Im just glad that you could talk to me and well just have a good time"

"Hey kaidou? Do you remember what we did as little kids?" Kaidou held onto his little sister's hands as they slowly strutted across the living room, They laughed as the slow yet cheery music played. Sora's young mind thinking of a ball room dancing with her big brother... "Could we do that again? Even just once" Kaidou grinned as he held onto his sister's hand and led her to his room, he turned on some slow music and reached his hand out to her. She took it tearing up as they began to dance. Quick,quick,slow, quick, quick, slow. They spun and laughed as they remembered what they loved "Sora im grateful that you are my sister" She laughed "Im glad you're my brother Shun"  The next day Kaidou walked to school with Sora they talked along the way, He walked her to her class then went to his... "Kaidou! Are you still coming to the party?" He nodded "probably! And Saiki too!" Right he hadn't thought about the party... He should go with sora!

"Hey sora! There's gonna be a party would you like to come with us?" Sora bowed slightly "Im sorry i cant! I have a deadline that day and i just cant miss it!" Kaidou smiled and ruffled her hair "Okay don't stress yourself out too much!"