Accidental(3)

Sora has uncovered that she has too much power and change the fate of the perfect pretty girl to keep two boys happy for her self enjoyment
"Kokomi Teruhashi, a new queen is in town!and those words will be your demise" Sora laughed as she began to type

Kaidou was at school looking at his text book there was no way he could convince Saiki that he was straight, i mean he himself said he doesn't care much about Teruhashi. Well he did manage to ask him for hangouts! So that's a plus in his book, Kaidou sighed and one Yumehara spoke up "Kaidou! Someone's here for you!" He quickly scrambled up and walked to the door, "Oh hey sora, you need something?" She nodded "I noticed that there's a girl here everyone likes, I wanna talk to her could you...introduce me?" She grinned and Kaidou nodded walking to Teruhashi "Hey, can I show you someone real quick?" The girl nodded and followed him. "Teruhashi this is my sister Sora, you two have already met! Anyway she wanted to speak to you so I'll let you two speak!" Kaidou smiled and went towards Saiki with a grin "Saiki! Wanna go see a movie?"

Sora's P.O.V.
I looked this Teruhashi girl up and down, I know her type right away might as well play along for a while. "Woah you're really pretty! My dumb brother sure is lucky huh? You must have a great boyfriend!" She smiled hesitantly "That's not very nice haha! But yes I have a boyfriend he's just very... Shy I'd say" This Teruhashi girl sure is a poser huh? "We'll let me say something and let me make it clear okay!" I smiled as sweetly as i could, this bitch was really trying to give me diabetes-.

Teruhashi smiled confidently, "Stay away from my brother and Saiki got that? You're getting in the way anyone with a good mind would see that" I simply spat out. Her smile turned into a frown her eyes widening, It seemed like her glow was flickering. "Look here girl, ill say this I could care less about your dumb ideas, but you have NO right to even speak to me got that!" She screamed at me basically. That's all I needed she got too reckless too fast, when she's being threatened even she slips up. I simply vowed and walked off to my classroom today was a good day, And tomorrow would be a better one "The fall of Kokomi Teruhashi" the perfect pretty girl act will be over in a matter of hours.

The day went by normally I tagged along with my brother and his friend to the movies, Honestly Im mostly here for the bait. We sat down and began to watch I threw casual glances at them with a smile this somehow made me happy. As the movie ended I wrote down ideas on my phone and looked at the two boys with a grin "Kaidou, Can you go drop me off at home? I have something to do and then you two can hang out or go to his place" I suggested and they nodded. The plan was all set to motion, I walked into the house and into my room saying bye to the two and Running to my room. Both my arms and phone are a good thing in this case, She didn't notice I recorded her it's time to get to it.

Kaidou's P.O.V.
I walked with Saiki towards his house with a slight grin on my face, there's no way he could be THIS pretty. Saiki lead me to his room and we talked for a bit and watched tv. Saiki seemed to have panicked for a second he flinched upwards and stumbled on his feet, with a loud ThUD. "Oww- S-Saiki!? Are you o-okay...?" I looked up to the boy on top of me he stumbled back as if nothing happened "I saw a bug" he said in a monotone voice like he always did. I never knew why I liked this side of Saiki but it was attractive none the less.

I quickly jumped on him with a grin, he seemed startled as I now laid on his chest with a pout "Give me attention Saiki..." I swear i could see him blush- SNAP OUT OF IT! I stumbled back "Im so sorry im so sorry im so sorry!!" It must have been my sister's doing! He looked over at me with a smirk and crawled to me. I sat against the wall as his hand was on my knee, My legs sliding on the cold floor as he came closer.

3rd.Person
Saiki placed his lips onto Kaidou's this was no accident as he caresses his cheek with a slight smile, the kind of smile he would have after getting coffee jelly. Kaidou just sat there frozen "S-saiki..?" The pink haired boy simply picked him up and set him on the bed, He began to get on top of Kaidou with a smirk before lowering himself to peck his cheek and lay next to him.

Kaidou felt himself get hotter and felt his chest "O-oh god- I think I may have..." He looked down and got red putting the blanket over his legs "O-Oh god!" Saiki looked over confused, and then pulled the cover off looking down at It then back and Kaidou both of them now red "You should go wash up and take care of that there..." Kaidou nodded and rushed into the bathroom. Saiki grabbed some clothes for him and put them on the sink going back to change himself...

Sora had made her touches "Time to send it out!" She stretched and sent the voice recording all around the PK Academy website, "Checkmate" she grinned from the computer screen pushing her glasses up "Not even your fanclub can save you now..." If it was to do with Teruhashi, It would spread like wild fire, all she had to do was to write about the reaction of the people. "Everyone looked at the Perfect Pretty girl im disgust "How can someone so pretty be so cruel?" That's all that echoed in the halls as well as her threatening voice no one could believe

"Look here girl, ill say this I could care less about your dumb ideas, but you have NO right to even speak to me got that!" Everyone began to look down on her Saiki breaking up with her making the Queen's Kingdom come crashing down due to her own words" That's all she needed now, She made sure to upload it anywhere she could and would reupload it incase of it being taken down, she posted it with the caption..."Just saw Kokomi Teruhashi scream at a first year, can't believe she'd do this" It was all that the post needed it blew up immediately and people sent backlash at Teruhashi.

"Uh oh"Sora laughed "Play time is over Saint, Someone was bound to wreck you down all you needed was a good push..." It seemed that Sora was not only good at writing but also manipulation, evidence that the video wasn't altered sent as well, She had a plan and it couldn't trace back to her why? Because she didn't even use her phone to record her phone was with Kaidou all day...

" It seemed that Sora was not only good at writing but also manipulation, evidence that the video wasn't altered sent as well, She had a plan and it couldn't trace back to her why? Because she didn't even use her phone to record her phone was with...