Slow dance (10)

"Hey sora! There's gonna be a party would you like to come with us?" Sora bowed slightly "Im sorry i cant! I have a deadline that day and i just cant miss it!" Kaidou smiled and ruffled her hair "Okay don't stress yourself out too much!"

Sora waved to her brother, she watched as they walked away holding hands."be careful shun! Take care of him for me saiki! And you are lucky mom's away this weekend!" They laughed "will do bye sora!" She went back inside, as she closed the door she slumped against it as she slid down the door."at least they can have fun..." She muttered and sighed as she hugged her knees.
Sora entered her cold room and walked towards the bed laying down on it.  Staring at her phone the girl clenched onto her pillow, "So this is love huh? Its not so magical when you give it up... But look at me sitting here crying at my stories. Im glad I'll still see him, take care of him for me shun... Im not sure if ill be able to let go." She sobbed loudly onto the pillow "im looking back at my stories, I did it all because i liked him, i reflected myself onto my brother and i gave him away to him, why? Because I care for him... No that's not it. Its because im scared, im scared to fall in love... I cant see the difference anymore" The girl slowly tried to fall asleep her dried tears seeming to keep coming.

"Sora what the hell!? You wrote all of this? This is disgusting!" Im sorry Kaidou "Why did you even make this? What would Saiki say!?" I beg you please i am sorry... Its cold I can't breathe. Shun? Where did you go? Shun...? SHUN? WHERE ARE YOU!? I was screaming as loudly as I could I was trying to not a single word came out. SAIKI? SHUN? ANYONE PLEASE! I DIDN'T WANT THIS!

Why... So why did it turn out like this? Why is he staring at me like this? S-saiki? What are you doing here? "You are disgusting Sora, why did you do this? You like me? Don't make me laugh..."

Sora bolted out of bed panting, she ran to the bathroom staring at herself. She was crying again "A nightmare huh? What am I a little girl... I sure act like one" she sighed looking back up "and now im talking to myself, if only i never wrote that... I wouldn't have pressured my brother. I wouldn't have made Teruhashi mad... Im the worst"

"Huh...? My body feels warm did i get sick?" Sora thought as she opened her eyes. She looked up seeing both Kaidou and Saiki at her side... "Did they notice i was crying? They tried to make sure i was fine? I knew it... I fell for a great guy and my brother is just the best..." She snuggled up to her brother holding onto him. Sora slowly fell asleep again, a slight smile fading in across her face.

×the night before, Shun and saiki arrived at the Kaidou residence×

Kaidou opened the door looking at his sister who seemed to be crying, she was sound asleep and seemed to have been crying Kaidou approached her bed slowly lifting the covers on top of her. Saiki began to walk out the room before shun tugged on his shirt "can you stay?" He nodded embracing him before hand,  and then laying down next to him. Soon enough the two fell asleep.

They had been dancing in the low light before getting home, Saiki holding the shorter one as much as he could. Kaidou feeling a rush of euphoria as he danced with Saiki, It was all like a fairy tale so elegant and majestic well that was Saiki after all he was just beautiful without trying. To Kaidou he was just perfect, It felt too good to be true as they danced through an empty park. Saiki held onto Kaidou's slim waist as he leaned closer, "Saiki I know that we haven't really made any sort of decision. What are we? Am I still your friend or should we wait longer to decide on anything?" The shorter male looked up with a slight blush, He valued Saiki and he wanted to be with him but he didnt wanna be a bother... Saiki looked down slightly "Kaidou we have done a lot that I am sure of, im not a fan of too many words but... I like you Shun" kaidou clenched onto Saiki's shirt "I-I like you too Kusuo..." Kaidou felt his hair getting ruffled "Then, you want to be my boyfriend?" Saiki blushed as he spoke "Yes!" Kaidou jumped up embracing Saiki "I never thought i would hear you say that!" He laughed. Saiki got red hearing his laugh it was angelic he felt calm just hearing him speak "Saiki i love you!" He teared up slightly. Kusuo embraced him " I love you too dummy... But there is something else I need to tell you"

"Y-you're a psychic!?" He nodded " I know it might freak you out b u-" kaidou embraced him once more " I don't care if you are or not! I fell in love with you for being you!" Saiki kissed him once more Shun gladly returning the kiss.

Hello! Im sorry for not updating in a while. But thank you for taking time out of you day to read this! I thank you for you support and kind messages. Feedback is always welcome! 💛💛

 Feedback is always welcome! 💛💛