Denial (11)

"Y-you're a psychic!?" He nodded " I know it might freak you out bu-" kaidou embraced him once more " I don't care if you are or not! I fell in love with you for being you!" Saiki kissed him once more Shun gladly returning the kiss.

They embraced tightly, hearing foot steps behind them "Saiki? Woah you really are here" They turned seeing a tall tan girl with green hair, "I wanted to talk to you!" She grinned putting her hand on her hip walking towards Saiki "Could it wait Aiura? I at least want to get Kaidou home..." She pouted slightly "Alright... Ill talk to you about it tomorrow"

×××××

Kaidou didn't see this coming, he looked down seeing one of his sisters journals. He simply assumed it was one of her work books so he picked it up glancing at it "They held hands as they walked, Saiki stopped slightly pulling Kaidou along for a bit. He couldn't help but admire him in the dim yellow lights outside, they complimented him so well. Saiki couldn't describe how much he wanted to kiss the boy, as if his body was moving on its own-" Aaaand its fanfiction! Why wasn't he surprised at this point. He chuckled and closed the book taking it and sliding it under Sora's door, "How am i going to explain this to them...? I thought that my fanfiction was bad but to actually do this? I'm sorta disappointed in myself haha!" Kaidou heard his sister through the door and knocked "Sora! You left one of you books downstairs. Can I come in and talk to you?" He heard rumbling and stuff falling over "H-Hold on! Ill be theRE IN A FEW! FUCK- OH SHIT-" Kaidou held his hand to the door a little nervous "Language!" He shouted "S-SORRY! FUCK DUMB PIECE OF-" Sora soon opened the door "What did you need?" She panted and let Kaidou in her room. "What was that...? Are you hiding something?" Sora gulped as she backed up to her closet "I-I DONT know what you mean by that-" The blue haired boy stepped closer "Then... You wouldn't mind opening the closet right..?" She gulped, a single drop of sweat rolled down her face as she laughed nervously "N-no...?" Kaidou gently pushed her from the closet, Sora got more nervous by the second. The closet opened a pile of comic books dropping out along with images, of Saiki...and Kaidou...? He looked at Sora "Y-you commissioned people for this!? YOU PAYED PEOPLE TO DRAW ME AND SAIKI!?" Kaidou flopped on the ground like a child freaking out "What am i gonna tell him? What is he gonna think when he sees this!" He rolled around and screeched. "Well why don't you read them when you are together...?" Sora suggested "NEVER!" Shun jumped up and bolted out of the room.

The short boy wrapped himself in his blankets looking at his phone, He heard something slide under the door... He saw it was one of the books. "Im curious but... Should i?" He whispered to himself. He stood up and grabbed it "what is this even about... Its well drawn oddly, but I don't know about the 18+ part" His eye twitched as he rambled, Kaidou never wanted to admit it but he had never seen these types of books or seen any "movies". He felt guilty looking at it, he made sure his door was locked. He rather be dead than get caught reading this type of thing... Shun opened the book and began reading it, This is fine...

(Basically the image above was his reaction-) it went downhill

(Basically the image above was his reaction-) it went downhill. "AHH- WHAT IS THIS!? I HATE IT HERE!" Kaidou screeched burying his head in his blankets groaning... He looked up slightly his check resting on his palm, "What would Saiki think of this? Would he be mad if he figured out I read this..." The male thought for a bit, He can read minds he is physic. Yup, Kaidou was fucked. He looked down slightly at the window, he gulped as he closed it as well as the curtains. He tried to sleep the weekend away, but at last it didn't work he was woken up by an angel...?

"Kaidou... Wake up" the small boys fluffy hair poked from the covers, he reached his hand up grabbing saiki's face caressing his cheek with a giggle. "Five more minutes... Come snuggle with me Sai!" The taller boy sighed and layed next to him "How can i ever say no?" They snuggled that all Kaidou wanted, Saiki smiled with the cute boy sleeping on top of him. His fluffy locks on his chest as Saiki wrapped his arm around his slender waist, The curtain slightly open lighting the room slightly. The light reflected at the bottom of the bed as soft music played in the background... Saiki was in his own heaven untill he saw a certain book. He picked it up and looked at the cover "why would Shun have this in his room?"  He read the description and looked around "Is he planning something?" The shorter male buried his head into Saiki's chest smiling "hnn, saiki... don't go yet." Saiki stroked his messy hair kissing the top of his head.

"Im happy for you saiki! I also have news. You know how i came here looking for my Mr. Right? Turns out it wasn't even a guy I found you and you were just a really cool friend. I wanted to tell you i actually came here for Chiyopipi" Aiura smiled

Saiki was happy for her, she found someone and Yumehara wont be chasing Kaidou. Saiki had no worries now, no Teruhashi, no one trying to steal Kaidou from him. However He wanted to talk to her, Sora he knew about everything but he wanted to hear it from here personally. Know the girl she wouldn't do so easily but that was challenge Saiki was willing to take.

To get Sora to admit her feelings towards her brother's boyfriend, That never turns out well. Saiki had to think how he would get her to say it, would he need a trap? Or maybe do some manipulation himself?

Hello my stars! Thank you for reading I hope you guys are having a great week! And thank you so much for supporting my work

Hello my stars! Thank you for reading I hope you guys are having a great week! And thank you so much for supporting my work. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! SEE YOU NEXT TIME KINGS, QUEENS, AND MY FELLOW ROYALTY!