Deal with the Devil (5)

It seems Sora really wants to make her story come true, it was already happening "Kaidou I'll stop messing with your classmates, but i have a small request!" Kaidou raised an eyebrow "fine, what is it?" She grinned and put her hand behind her "I want you guys to act out some of my story for just a day!" She crossed her finger and Kaidou looked at Saiki who just nodded slightly.
"You made a Deal with the Devil, Dear brother"was all she thought as she smirked

Sora clutched onto her camera as she positioned both Saiki and Kaidou "Okay, now Kaidou tilt your head up a little more! Perfect Saiki hold him gently by the waist! Yep just like that now stare at each other, 3...2...1" the day went like that Sora taking pictures of the two and grinning, "Now for this we need to head back inside to Kaidou's room if you will" she Grinned making both the boy's shudder, "Now Kaidou lay down on the bed... No put your arms to the side one higher than the other yeah" She looked at what he was posing like and grabbed his leg "Tilt it up like such and, Saiki get on top of him" she frowned and looked at them

"Something is off... Now can you slip your hand under his shirt?" Kaidou glared at Sora "Isn't this too far?" She laughed "You agreed and set no boundaries that's YOUR fault!" All the two boys could do was follow along, Now things began to get weird Sora looked over at Kuriko and Kokomi who had walked in the room. Kaidou was on Saiki's lap as the pink haired male was sliding Shun's shirt off. "O-Oh! Hi... Uh you could have knocked..." Sora said her eye twitching. Teruhashi just looked stunned "I-I didn't know you had this hobby...?" Kaidou slipped his shirt down and got off of Saiki. "Well uh did you edit the audio Kuriko?" She nodded and played it "Look here, I care about your ideas alright? You have every right to talk to me!" Kuriko pushed up her glasses "All i needed was to record some new lines and cut the rest" The girl looked over to her brother Saiki "I can trust you to deliver this right?" He nodded.

"Saiki! I wanna tell you something before me and Kuriko leave, uhm i think we should end it Uhm i did force you and i was unreasonable... Im sorry" Saiki smiled "Its fine, Just dont do that again alright?" She nodded and left with the other. Sora sighed "Oh well now, Could you two do a little something?"

~~~~~~~

Kaidou sighed as he sat at his desk the next day, "God that was torture... Right Saiki?" The other nodded as he looked at his phone before putting it away. Koboyasu looked over at the two "You both look tired something happen?" Kaidou groaned "Dont get me started! My sister tricked me!" The boy laughed "Woah again?" Kaidou shook his head yes. "Kaidou, I wanna ask you something if that's alright!" Teruhashi walked to them "Oh sure" She put her hair behind her ear "There's gonna be a party after the third years graduate and most of the class is coming, i wanted to know if you and Saiki might come!" He looked over at Saiki who was now talking with Koboyasu, "I'll ask him in a bit see what he says!" She smiles and walks off.

A party? He wasn't fond of parties but it would be a good way to bond with Saiki... But why was he thinking that, he's in denial he still thinks of Saiki as a friend despite the previous situations he was also just scared. Sure Saiki was normal but he found that comfortable, He sighed as he tapped his pen hearing what the other teens were speaking about... "Oh wow its Teruhashi!" "I heard that the recording was fake, but why did she panick?" Murmurs began and people thought of Teruhashi like always. Kaidou looked back down at the journal with a pout and scribbled "Dark reunion... Eh Saiki...H-Hold on Saiki? Why him all of the sudden" he mouthed.
"Saiki! Dont go ignoring me~" a girl with green haired whinned as she clung onto Saiki, She smiled "Come on, I wanted to tell you something!" Aiura trailed off pulling Saiki with her.

Kaidou clenched his pen breaking it in half, "Why do i suddenly feel jealousy?!" He gritted his teeth and smashed his head on the desk "WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS!? Oh man if only i wasn't a coward..." His thoughts kept going as he covered his face before walking out the classroom, Off he went to the bathroom and sat in a stall for a bit trying to get his mind in a better place. "What did Saiki do to me? Was i hypnotized or is this because of the curse?!" The curse, that hadn't come to him in a while it honestly wasn't even a thing to begin with or so that's what he believes. This was his mind wanting the other boy with a strong passion.
"Kaidou looked up at the boy his face flushed in red, "S-Saiki what are you doing...?" No response as he lowered himself to Kaidou "Just let me take care of you" His mellow voice caressing Kaidou's thoughts as he began to sli-" Kaidou flinched as he stood up, Saiki that's all in his mind Saiki. He walked down the halls and saw him, he ran upstairs to the roof and sat down his face red, "How am i gonna face him!? Even looking at him gets me nervous!" He whinned as he looked up at the sky.

The roof door opening as a figure sat next to him "Looking at me makes you what?" A sudden voice spoke, Kaidou looked over at Saiki "Oh uhm I, w-what do you mean?" The pink haired boy leaned closer putting his thumb against his chin, "Answer me, and i might let you off easy" Kaidou gulped this wasn't like Saiki, Was this his true nature "I-I get nervous around you" "And why is that?" The shorter male got redder as he got up "I-I-I IM NOT READY TO CONFESS!!" he shouted before running off covering his face.

Kaidou sat down at the empty corridor by the stair well, Tears streaming down his face as his pale skin started to get puffy. He sobbed "Why cant i face him? Im so dumb..." He didn't know that confessing to someone would be THIS hard especially when its the same gender, and besides he's with Aiura now there was no way he could like Kaidou. Tragedy was all Kaidou saw in his life.

 Tragedy was all Kaidou saw in his life