Chapter 1: Elizabeth Sakamaki, the beautiful sister

#Diabolikloversfanfic #Shu #Reiji #Ayato #Story #Laito #Kanato #Subaru
Info: !!I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES!! (There is some background Music next to The picture)

Elizabeth Sakamaki, The youngest child and adopted daugther of Karlheinz and Cordelia. (Elizabeth has Long blond hair and pretty Aqua blue eyes, and a bright varm and pretty smile.)
(They are all children)
(Shu is 13, Reiji is 12 The triplets is 11, Subaru is 10 and Elizabeth is 8, because she is adopted)

It was a beautiful day in June.
Shu played with The puppy Edgar gave him, Reiji readed a boring book as always, The triplets played with swords of tree, and Subaru and Elizabeth played together near The roses. Elizabeth discovered a red Rose between The white roses, The red Rose was bright and beautiful in The sunlight, There was a White cool Rose with sharp torns.
"Look Subaru, a red rose!" She said and looked at her brother.
Subaru looked confused on The different rose. "It's beautiful Lizzy but how is it grown up here?" He asked.
"I don't know, but The white roses and The red rose reminds me of us" Lizzy Said.
"How?" Subaru asked while he looked confused on his sister.
"You see, you are The white rose with the sharp torns and i am The red rose, you and me are The most close to each other, and The other roses is our family." "But i will always be the red rose, beautiful but also different from all the others"
She Said with a sad voice.
Subaru could see her unhappiness, even though she smiled.
Subaru put his arm around Elizabeth's shoulder and Said: "Don't say what! We all love what we have so great a sister as you, there dosn't exist a better sister than you, Elizabeth"
She looked at Subaru with a sad face.
"Are you sure about that?" She cried.