Chapter 10: Nightmare on birthday

⚠️i do not own The pictures⚠️ ENJOY❤️❤️❤️
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hello my beloved readers I know I hadn't updated in AGES. I just have no idea what to write I have no motivation to write on this anymore:( I might end The story but if you rlly like my work, Maybe you could give me ideas to what could happend next?🥺
(This is an very old draft so i dont know what i have been planning😂) sorry but enjoy Reading. Warning it's bad.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
(Dream)
"Hey (y/n)! Over here!" Yui yelled somewhere in The Dark,
Everything around me was as Dark as i ever have seen The garden at The Sakamaki mansion was.
"Yui where are you?" I yelled out of no where, i hated too much darkness. Suddenly she showed up from The darkness "No where, you are alone your MONSTER! ALONE.... no one likes you...(y/n) Monster" Yui said quitely devilish.
Yui who always was so kind with such a sweet smile, now stood in The middle of The darkness and was hatefully and had a really fake smile on her face. I felt weak down on knees, i had my Ocean eye and my fire eye i wondered why, because i didn't used any of my powers. Alone..... a monster..... my weakness.... my fear....
"Hey! I'm calling all The monsters!" Evil Yui shouted,
Some evil voices laughed and some others shouted "Calling all The monsters" I couldn't see who, just Yui and darkness. "YOU'RE A FREAK!" "MONSTER! The voices shouted.
"KILL HER!"
"MONSTER!"
"FREAK!"
"MOMMYYYYY!!"
"STAY AWAY FROM US MONSTER!"
"No... I'm not a monster... I'm not alone... i can't be a monster... PLEASE NO!. LEAVE ME ALONE. STOP. PLEASE!!!"
It started with a whisped and so as a scream.
(End of dream)
I woke up and sat up. I gasped and cried while my eyes were widen.
"I-I can't breath. Stop. Someone. Help! Help!" My brain was running around with all sorts of thoughts.
"Hey! why do you wake me up from my precious sleep!" A male voice yelled at me.
"S-Subaru... t-t-tell me... i-it's not... not t-true..." I sobbed between breaths.
"W-what's not true? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Subaru asked fustrated,
"T-t-tell me... w-what I'm not a... a m-monster... what someone l-likes me..." I continued to sob.
"W-why a monster? Have someone said you were a monster (Y/n)?" Subaru asked as his voice clamed down.
"I-I had a n-nightmare... it was so much like reality..."
"Hey, (Y/n) Listen it was a nightmare ONLY a nightmare okay....you are Not a monster."
Subaru got closer, but i stopped him,
"N-no don't come closer!..." I cried and pulled myself further away from The vampire.
——Subaru flashback—————-
It was afternoon and i went to my mother's room, but as soon as i entered her room i heard her cry and the maids around her tried to tell her there was nothing to worry about, but as always it didn't helped. I closed The door and laid a hand on her shoulder, but she quick frew it away and shouted, "NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!." She dropped to The floor and quickly sat up, still crying. I took a step closer to her. "N-NO! DON'T COME CLOSER!..." My Mother cried. I wish i could had helped her....
(End of Subaru's flashback)———————————————————

"Tch fine, but it's meaningless now to go back to sleep, it's sunset time... get dressed and come to The lake soon" He said, then he disappeared.
I took myself together and put my school uniform on, and fixed my hair.
The sunset was SO beautiful, sunsets also reminds me of Good things then everything looks black and hopeless.
I went outside and found Subaru, he watched The sun going down behind The Mansion's lake, i went next to him. We didn't said a Word to each other for a while, we just stood next to each other in silence.

"I'm sorry about

"I'm sorry about... your friend" I sigh a little awkward.
"She always enjoyed The sunsets, specially The wiew from here" Subaru said toneless.
"Well... i agree with her" A little smile appered on my face.

There was silence again.
—————TIME SKIP———————-
"Do you know King Edward of France?" I asked.
"No, but i have seen him at night school do you know him?" Subaru asked
"Yes, too much he's my ex-boyfriend, but did you know who he was before he was King?"
"No....i don't think so?"
"Dosen't The name Edward De Notre reminds you of someone?"
"Edward De..... holy shit! HIM?! That Bastard!" Subaru's red eyes widen.
"Him? who?" I asked while i looked at his face with confussion.
"N-no one"
Subaru disappeared, but in some place i heard him shout "WHAT THE HELL HAS THAT LORD WILLIAM GUY DONE IN ALL THOSE YEARS?!!!!"

I honestly didn't understood a single word about what he just shouted, i just stood alone and stared at The castle mansion thing.

——————-In school———————
"Hey Annabelle, hey William!" I said when i went to my Friends from school.
"Hey ya Birthday girl! Happy 16 years-old-day!" Annabelle said.
"Thank you Anna" i laughed
"Yeah happy birthday (y/n)" William gave me a Awkward hug, it was always kinda awkward to hug William because he was tall as hell.
"Oh-oh.... red alarm..." Annabelle said kinda worried
"You mean Edward De Notre is behind me right?"
My smile disappeared and my voice got annoyed, Annabelle nobbed.
"Ms. Komori"
I turned around only to see my ex and his fucking annoying smile.
"My Lord why have you come?" I said with a fake and annoyed voice
"Don't talk to me like that, i only came to wish you a happy birthday" Edward said innocent.
"Well THANK YOU Your Matesty"
"(Y/n) you are TOO kind! Edward dosen't deserve your respect" William muttered
"We know William, don't you dare do anything stupid..." Annabelle whispered to The Lord of Scotts.
"Don't worry that won't happend trust me"
Annddd.... of course The two rivals ended up in a fight, when Edward slapped William in The face The other students went closer and started to clap and cheeting on The two nobles. It's kinda funny how they hate each other, i mean their families had been enemies for generations, William James De Scotts son of James De Scotts and Edward De Notre The son of Christoff De Notre, and now they can't even talk to each other in SCHOOL without ending up in a fight! how ridiculous.
Everything went suddenly double and blurry, i began to gasp for breath as everything twisted faster and faster and The cheeting and screaming voices was now a high ringning in my ears. I automatically turned my head in pain.
"No!... No... Y-Yui!" I could barely keep up with my own voice.

"Y/n!"