Chapter 5: (Y/N) Arrives at The Sakamaki Manison.

Hiiiiiiiiiiii😁 I know i Update pretty much, but you know The covid-19 Can be very boring so why not🤷🏼‍♀️ Queen Iddi! Not. So. Much. About. Yourself.
⚠️I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE OR DIABOLIK LOVERS⚠️
Alright reader-san (Info: everything is from your Pov except for then it's say anothers Pov) ENJOY❤️

It was a day..... or Night... with a boring raining whether, the 15 years old teenage girl (Y/N) Komori (also known for The sister of Yui Komori)
felt very breathless and powerless after running .In. Freaking. 5 hours.
She had fled an orphanage in France, she was treated just like a slave and was also breated and punished by two ladies with The names Mrs. Bennet and Mrs. Brown. But that didn't Yui knew anything about..... Yet.

I looked around The place, I was stopped at a Lake, The raindrops made small waves in The water, it makes me feel so peaceful inside of my body. But soon
I discovered a castle not far from The Lake.

"I wonder if this was The Sakamaki manison Yui wrote in The letter one week ago? If it is... well.... there are vampires inside. And that means Yui must be there too. I hope so...." I thought.
I quickly ran to The Big door and knocked.
Some time spend but no answear, so I descided to just walk in and see what happend next.

"Oh SHUT UP you idiots!" A mad male voice shouted
"Well.... NO I like to-" another male voice said.
"Wait a minut... do i just smell humans blood?"
"It's probably just Yui" A third voice said clamly.
(Y/n) gasped.
"Could they really smell a humans blood? If what's true I'm in Big trouble" I whisped to myself.
Then I heard footsteps that came closer and closer.
I turned around and saw Her, she looked shooked but happy at The same time. "(Y/N)! You are here!" Yui said. She went to me and hugged me.
"Wow! How Long have you been outside? You're both wet and cold, you Can risk to be sick"

"I know but i forgot my jacket" I said while I crossing my arms.

"Yui, do you know that girl?" Someone with glasses said.
"Oh Reiji... y-yeah... she is my sister (Y/N) Komori" Yui said.

"Where on earth did he come from?!" I Thought confused
"And why is your sister here?" He asked while he pushed his glasses up.
"I.... ummm... I-I was told to come here..a-and live with Yui" I responsed.

"So why wasen't I informed about it?"

"I-I thought Shu had told you about it"
I Looked really confused on the man and Yui, I didn't understand that was going on and who that guy Shu was.
"Pancake what's going on here?" Another male asked. He had green eyes and red hair.
Great another guy i not know who is... just great! I thought.

"Oh Ayato-kun! That's my sister (Y/N)" Yui said and smiled.
"Why is my sister smileling at him, is she in love with him? Or is he her boyfriend? Or.... NO. Stop (Y/N)! If he was Yui's boyfriend Yui would have told me" I thought. I gave The red haired guy a little mad glare, just as a Warning to that person who made Yui smile. I Think he saw my mad glare but that did just make him smiled even more. Which annoyed me.
"Heeeeyyyyy what do we have heerrrreeeee.... Another Bitch-Chan?"
This time I managed to grab his arm before he grabbed my shoulder, without turning around. I just stared while I was holding someone arm behind me.
(I love characters who Can do that😄)

"H-How did you do that Other Bitch-Chan?" The person behind me asked, half impressed.

End of chapter 5 yeah again i Update much but you know😉
Thank you for Reading my chapters already what's mean a lot to me.
Sooo.... Kanato (Teddy) Shu and Subaru is missing for your arrive for now.... but maybe they'll show up in The next chapter.... or maybe not🤷🏼‍♀️ we'll see what happend next. See you next time?🥺  Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee