Chapter 3: "The lake"

#Shu #Reiji #Kanato #Ayato #Subaru #Laito #SAKAMAKI #Sister #Y/n #Diabolikloversfanfiction #Yui #Lizzy

Hello:) yeah maybe you find some wrong spended Words in my story, I'm sorry for that but i've try my best, but let's just start from The end of The second chapter, this chapter is very short I'm sorry but ENJOY💗

(Shu is 13 years, Reiji is 12, The triplets are 11 Lizzy is 8 and Subaru is 10 years old)

Lizzy couldn't see her Mother or her Brother.
She stood for a while and looked Down in the water.
After that, she couldn't take it anymore, so she fell Down on knees and cried while she hid her head in her Long dress.

A voice asked The crying girl: "What are you doing here Elizabeth? And Why are you crying?" It was Cordelia who asked.
Elizabeth stood up and ran angry into her Mother and screamed.
"HOW COULD YOU BE SO EVIL TO DROWN HIM WHY MAMA WHY!!!!"
Cordelia looked like she dosn't knew anything of what her daugther screamed.
"What are you talking about? Why would i kill my own son!" Cordelia said angry.
In that moment a hand showed up Down from The Lake.
"Ayato!"

Lizzy jumped in The water and swam to Ayato as fast as she could.
She used all of her power on carring Ayato while she swan up to The surface.
When they finally came up ashore again, she used her powers to take all of The water out of his body.
She felt so weak after using so Many powers at once, she was just a 8 year Old girl after all.
"And what are you so thinking you are doing my dear?!" Cordelia asked Lizzy with an unpleasant mad voice.
"I'm saving your a** for making a big mistake!" She respondsed.
"Language, Elizabeth Sakamaki! LANGUAGE" Her Mother said with a resoulte voice, while she looked cold on her children.

"Do NOT UNDERESTIMATE My Tember Mother, or i will end up torment you in your nightmares! IF YOU EVER HURTING ANY OF MY BROTHERS AGIAN!" She shouted.
Cordelia looked insulted and a little bit scared on her daugther.
When she walked away without a single word.
Ayato looked with awe on his littlesister.
"H-How.... d-did you.... Mother looked so scared on you, she never had showed her fear of anyone like this much before?!" He asked shoked.
"I don't know.... i just wanted to protect you Ayato" said The little girl, and smiled.

End of chapter 3 see you next time? Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....................