Chapter 9: A dream about HER.

⚠️I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES BUT I MADE THE EDIT MYSELF⚠️
Enjoy💜🤩
—————————————————————————————————————————
As The "I'm so sorry" thing i gav Subaru The drawing i made of The red rose in The garden and wrote something on the blank side of the paper. I placed it on his bed when he was outside in The garden, but i haven't heard from him yet, not like i have excepted anything from him.
So i felt not well at all, it wasen't because of gulity, but because i felt kinda sick for some reason. I didn't like it, something was wrong with this feelling... or should i say feellings.

It was 5am, so i decided to get some rest and skip dinner, i just didn't felt like i wanted to eat something. I went to bed i had the same dress as Yui what was a sister thing we always had. I heard a knock on my door it was Yui. "Do you come down to dinner, Sweetie?" Yui asked,
"N-no I'm sorry but i have a bit of a headache, goodnight Sissy" I said and laid down on my bed slowly.
"O-okay goodnight sweetie" she said and walked out,
I closed my eyes and felt asleep.
(Dream)————————————————————————————————-
I Stood in my room i couldn't see myself so i guess i saw everything from my eyes. I started to walk - or fly out of my room and everything i passed was like pictures... really Strange. Anyway i "fly" to a room i have never discovered before, The door opened and inside. It was pretty dark, The only light came from some candles near a Big bed almost untouched. There was roses on The bed and a message on it.

I looked around The mysterous room and on a dresser stood a picture with a frame of gold

I looked around The mysterous room and on a dresser stood a picture with a frame of gold. It was a picture of a little girl in front of beautiful trees with pink leaves.

Who was The girl? What on earth was going on? Why haven't i discovered this room? Does The Sakamaki's hiding a secret?

End of dream——————————————————————————————
When i woke up Ayato and Subaru was in my room i sat up confused they looked angry at me but also a little nervous.
"What are you two doing in my room?" I asked,
"What are you think you are doing?! Why were you in that room?!" Subaru asked and destroyed The wall.
"That room? What are you talking about?"
"Y-you don't remember?" Ayato asked coldly.
"Of course! I saw something her eyes was blue in.... a different way when i saw her" Subaru said and looked straight on Ayato with a worried look. I didn't understood a single word, my eyes was always blue, but what did he mean with in a different way?
"I guess we need Reiji to this"
"Argh! Damn it Subaru, do you really need to ruin everything!" Ayato said in a mad tone. "What is going on?" I thought.