#2. Last days in New Zealand

So after that I reached home while having my favourite ice-cream and bought some for Nancy too as I entered the house all I saw was the clumsy room of us ..nancy was very excited to go back to Seoul as her dad and mom are staying there to take care of there being restaurant..nancy was running here and there to arrange everything basically she is a clumsy girl but for me things should be clean 😜 so I just stared at her and Nancy looked up at me with her puppy eyes "hee ..uh you came y/n .. nothing I was just packing up everything.."she said with a innocent look..I couldn't help but let her go she is so cute ❤️ always..then she pulled me down on the mats and we were packing our clothes then our memories our important certificates and other things while I was cleaning for packing up ..I found a big box in my room which was fully covered up with dust as Nancy was in the kitchen to pack up those things so I don't want to disturb her ..when I just dusted up the box the writings that I saw on the box broke my heart into millions of pieces..it was written as JK'S memories..I just went to open the box but closed it when I heard Nancy's voice from the kitchen and she was shouting for help ..so I kept that box under my bed and i left to help her.."uh y/n what hell were you doing there when I was shouting for help .." "actually nancy nothing"..okay help me now with this big box..

So time passed like that it was almost early morning... Nancy booked a transport van to transfer our things to Seoul ..so the van arrived almost at morning 5 am..we sent all the things in the van except that box of memories...so after that I and Nancy went inside the house ..I just laid myself in the floor and drifted off to sleep so time just passed by when I woke up I didn't see Nancy next to me I started to shout her name..she came running from downstairs hearing my voice "hey y/n what happened are you okay " she asked me "ya I am fine but where did you go ?" She began to curse me under her breath as she went downstairs to get the delivery food as she heard my voice she came running dropping all the food there itself 😂..I asked sorry to her and we both ordered food again..

Then days passed of and today was our last day in New Zealand..

So we both decided to take a walk around our place it was a beautiful evening only me and Nancy..she interwinded her fingers with mine and she began to speak "you know y/n it's been 4yrs we came here to New Zealand eventhough it's my birth place I don't know anyone here my dad lost his job and we came to seoul when I was 5yrs old..life was going on pretty simple without any happiness even though I had everything something was missing 😔..and you know I found my missing piece in my high school and you  know what the missing piece of my life was you..I regret my whole life not meeting you because you make my life beautiful and I regret for that man losing a girl like you..if I were a man I would have married you 😄..maybe next birth let me try my baby 😘.. thankyou for everything.. thankyou for staying*her eyes teared up* please stay with me till the end because without you I feel like I miss myself" .. after Nancy spoke I didn't know what to do all I did was just hugged her tight like there was no tomorrow at all and I told her that "Nancy you are my everything my family my friend my all relations my strength my everything I will always stay by you if I lose you it's like I am dead but alive my cutie pie.." she hugged me too back tight ..that evening went very emotional with both of our let out feelings for each other and how do we feel for each other..

time passed by like that if I could say anything that happened good in my life  means it's only Nancy and one person once he was my everything and now just a stranger with memories then we went home enjoying the evening with each other's favourite snacks and things ..as tomorrow is our departure to seoul we went home and we both slept together while listening to some songs ..and the night went like that..and it was morning time for departure...

The departure for my dream job and the place I never wanted to visit again in my life...

(To be continued....thanks for reading give me comments so which I can improve my work )