#10. He never leaves me

With that I passed out when I opened my eyes all I saw was dark sky filled with beautiful starts I felt like I was in heaven it was the most beautiful scene I have ever seen

I felt like I was under the lights of 1000 stars I didn't notice on whom I was lying but I was lying on someone's lap I quickly woke up and tried to find who it was ...and to my surprise it was Tae I was like what was he doing here and how I ended up with him and how in the earth everything was possible....

As I was filled with alot of questions he just patted my head and pulled me close which made me stumble and fall again on his laps I was shocked numerous number of questions were going inside my head ...I was about to ask him but  he began to speak

" Hey you Marshmello what happened to you ??? Are you okay ?? You left me four years back without even a proper bye ...I know you and JK broke up but I don't know the story why you both broke up after you left it was not a easy time for him to ..you know y/n he was hurt so badly without you it felt like hell for him we reached great heights as BTS but without you everything felt empty for him and he started to change he didn't speak with anyone no one knows why you both broke up except you two ..and I don't want to know to when I saw you both I still feel the love and pain you both have for each other ...all I know is y/n no matter what... you have me okay don't worry I will be there and if you are wondering how you ended up here with me okay let me tell you as you were walking in the park and was about to pass out not passed out it was jimin who carried you and Nancy who was running to reach you and how they found you was jimin and Nancy came to the park you were walking for discussing some schedules and things at that time only they saw you and that's how you ended up in jimin's hands and when jimin took his phone and called JK Nancy stopped her from calling and after that jimin called me and I came to see you till that you didn't wake up at all so I was waiting for you to wake up so I carried   you all way from the park to the han river and I was waiting  from evening for you to wake up  and now it's almost midnight it was me who told Nancy to leave home and jimin too ..and finally now you woke up ..so Marshmello tell your tae everything ??? Come on ...??"

As he was speaking I was listening to each and every word of his carefully my heart was crying in pain I couldn't control myself I didn't mind who he was at all I just got up from his laps and hugged him so tight and began to cry hard and started to speak..

"Tae *sobbing* I am sorry for leaving and not even telling a bye too I was totally broke ...I felt my whole world crashed it is not only him who was broke I was too ....I don't know how will I be able to say what happened and how we broke up tae..*crying hard* I still miss him I still miss each and everything of his