#20. unexpected meeting

So it was next day..the day of award show..I got up more than my usual timing and went to the venue..for checking out everything as it was Christmas.. everyone were celebrating and the whole of Seoul was beautiful...I went to the venue ..to check out everything as the boys are performing here today..I don't know but I felt so nervous because..today is our anniversary and it's been 4 years we both  didn't met..and suddenly meeting and things I think it will make him feel awkward..I should try my best to stay away from him...

Magical time skip

So it was almost afternoon when the boys entered the venue...my heart beat raised fast as I saw my JK entering the venue he was so handsome even in his  bare face...I was just staring at him ...he still sends butterflies each and everytime I see him ...

he still sends butterflies each and everytime I see him

"Uhhh y/n..close your mouth and stop looking at him..or else he will find you .." and with that I ran to the stage to check the things and arrange for everything... meanwhile the boys got ready and they came for rehearsal..so the rehearsals were over and they went to get ready ..and it was almost time to start the show..the red carpet was going on..and the fans started to fill up the arena and the artist also came..and the award show started.. to my surprise..I saw blackpink..they also attended the award show..I kept myself so safe that no one should find me..so I went and waited in the artist room...

I saw the boys performance..as usually they slayed it off ..no doubts at all..and the same way others did to..and finally the show was coming to an end ..and the artist of the year award and the album of the year and the daesangs was all swept by BTS this year..I was so happy...to see them happy..I was so happy to see JK happy..they thanked there ARMY..and had there favourite group hug on the stage..ya..they deserve it...

And with that they came backstage and everyone congratulated them

And with that they came backstage and everyone congratulated them..I was so happy..just to see all the 7 happy..and mainly my JK happy..and I took my leave from there because I had to go somewhere..so I bid bye to everyone ....not even spared a look at JK..so I came out of the venue..and took a taxi and went to han river....the same place me and him first met...
The same place he asked me to be his girl...the same place we went out for the first time and the place where everything ended between us and  our last meeting point ...all our memories our usual meeting point...