#25. Bounded by love

It was almost 2 weeks I returned from the hospital everything was different..the world was totally different for me...but except one person...it's JK... eventhough everything was different around me..my world was beautiful because he was fine....and today.. maybe almost after a year...I returned back to work as Kim taehyung's personal assistant.....

Nearly a very small war occured between me and JK for me getting back to work... thinking of him I was smiling like an idiot.. suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by Nancy..

Nancy : hey...you stop.. dreaming.. BTS is arriving for the rehearsal..and check everything one last time..okay..

Ya...it's year end..and as usually BTS is busy with the year end shows....and tomorrow is our 7th anniversary...ya..it's sounds strange to me.. because..he didn't ask me...to be his girl after all those long fights and separations....and he is cuddling with me.. planting kissess on my face everyday... eventhough he didn't ask me..this Lee y/n will always be Jeon jungkook's girl...my thoughts were distributed by the figure that was coming towards me...it was JK.... OMG.."why is he so handsome...and why is he making my heart flutter..just by his one glance...shit y/n I hate myself for this.."

I was just staring at him from head to toe

I was just staring at him from head to toe.. suddenly he leaned towards me..

JK : hey.. babygirl..don't look at me as though you are gonna eat me alive now at this moment....you can have daddy when daddy returns home from work...😏😉

His whisper sent chills down my spine...I pushed him and said..."come on.. who is.. looking at you...I was looking at taehyung..who is coming behind you "

JK : ohh.. really

*He pinned her against the ground*

Jin : ahnn...no..no..you both book a room and have all those....not her babies....👀

Suga : ya..ya..not today...

I was totally embarassed in front of everyone...but secretly I liked though..

Magical time skip

So .....the award function completed successfully...and everyone left the venue... BTS was happy to win awards and see there ARMY..and ARMY was happy too.....so it was late...and the boys left to the dorm..and me and JK..were driving in the car to reach home...but.... JK didn't go home..
"JK where are we going..our apartment is that way.."

JK :  you will come to know soon...

But tell..me I was whining..but he was so cool..so I gave up and looked outside the window..and I was enjoying the view outside... suddenly the car stopped I don't know for what reason....he just took a black cloth and blindfolded me...I was like " OMG please someone help me..he is kidnapping me...and I am happy to go with him 😅😂"

* He just carried her in a bridal style *

I felt him carrying me .... My heart was fluttering...his touch sent butterflies...inside me..he gives me a feeling that no one could ever give me...and I only get that feeling from him..so which he is my only Euphoria and he will be only..till the end...