#23. The Mess

The doctor came out and there was both bad and good news JK'S heart beat was racing fast

....by looking at doctor's face reactions.....he went and shook the doctor to say something...

DR : the good news is that she is alive ..we saved her from danger...bu..t..??

JK sighed in relief as he heard that
y/n is safe and alive...but the next news sacred him

Jk : but next..what.. doctor.. please say

DR : we are sorry....we don't know when she will come back to her concious.. because her mental health was not good..and she has collapsed by the way she fell down and she can hear everything we speak but no movement....but when she wakes up only we can say anything.. whether she can walk...talk..or anything... please don't lose hope we are giving the best treatment...take care for now..

JK was so broke ..he was totally shattered.. Nancy was so broken..her tears were flowing like a river...jimin was consoling her.... outside everything was in confusion.. everything was a mess.... BTS didn't know what to do to overcome this..

RM : guys....let's..stay strong.. let's overcome this together..and JK you have us don't worry she will be back okay.....

With that JK gained some courage he doesn't want to give up nor let go of his girl..he felt ..that it's his mistake and he has to go through everything and for sure..he will get through everything..with that noise of tears.. BTS heard there boss calling them from far..

PD nim : guys... what's going on ?? JK are you alright.. everything is a mess outside...but please don't worry we can make everything okay... please guys tell me what happened so which I can take steps..

So RM took pd Nim aside and he explained everything from the start to the end ...pd Nim was so shocked

PD nim : guys..you must have said a word to me right....okay there is no use of thinking about it now...so.okay....jk can we announce that you and y/n are dating ??

JK : no...she didn't give me the answer still...pd Nim can you do me a favor ??

PD nim : yes..tell me JK

JK : can you arrange for a press meet..I will clear off everything..I promise I won't mess up ..I want to clear everything pd Nim.. please

PD nim : bu..t.. JK...okay I trust you...okay I will do it ..and the press meet will be held tomorrow..for now i am get going okay ...take care boys..

BTS : yes.... PD nim we will

With that bang PD left the hospital everything was a mess outside all the press reporters..and other police everyone were there...bang PD explained to the police department that it is there personal problem..and he told them not to interfere...so first they refused but after that they accepted... police protection was put all around the hospital..it was like a war...but inside the hospital  someone's heart was in war.... someone's mind was in war...