part 1 "welcome underground"

That was just a normal day to Pawlos - playing games, listening music and talking with friend but when Pawlos wake up on the next day, he saw that he is in diffrent place, normally he should wake up on his bed but instead of that, he was wake up on flowers, on a stack of red flowers. Pawlos was started looking around but everything what he could saw, was a darkness. After a close looking, he find a big purple doors. After entering there, he had to deal with old traps but more of them weren't working.

When he passed few rooms, he saw red star, when he tried to touched that, star dissappeared and after that he started to see status of his own soul and body. First think what he have that, that could be just a dream, a dream where he is on game. After passing some other rooms he saw another red star. That time he doesn't touch it because that was a only source of lightand he feel little tired after thinking that much so he fell asleep. After fell asleep he saw in front of him a long word "Hot of redstar fills you with DETERMINATION"

When he wake up, he was another time in another place. That time, he was on a old room with so much photos. After looking around Pawlos guessed that host of that house isn't a human because on photos he could saw a three goats what looks like humans but much highers, on anothers photos he could saw a two humans too, he was interested if he could find that humans and if they still alive.

After leaving a room he saw the same people from photos. At the beginning he was little scared, but only a little but then he approached to them. They saw that he is approaching to them and then they smile a little. A goat lady started talking:

Toriel: Good morning my child, my name is Toriel, I am caretaker of this ruins, how's sleeping, a bed was enough comfortable?

Pawlos: Morning... so I see that's not a dream... yes, bed was comfortable. Where am I?

Frisk: Hello again (she smile). My name is Firsk and that girl is Chara.

Chara: Yeah... nice to meet you too (looks away)

Frisk: You are in the underground, in place where monsters live from ages and what's your name btw?

Pawlos: Oh right... I still wasn't introduce myself. You can call me Pawlos. Nice to meet you all.

Toriel: (smiles) I am happy that you befriended already. Welcome in your new home.

Pawlos: Wait wait wait wait... new home? Well... that would be nice to stay with you little longer  but I have my family on the surface. Wait where is my phone?...(searches pockets) Here it is... no signal, eh... is here a place where I can find a signal?

Toriel: Oh...right, you have family... (became sad).

Frisk: Well... there is one exit from the underground but... there is a barrier which makes impossible to leave, so... you can forgot about that...

Chara: Signal you should find on the begining of ruins, well... probably

Pawlos: Well it looks like I will stay here little longer than I expect (smiles artificially, Toriel smiles too).

End of part 1

How's day going? This is a new story created by me, by the great Pawlos, I hope that you would like that story and sorry if happen some mistakes.