Chapter 1

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Mentions of physical and emotional abuse. If you are uncomfortable with that...then I suggest you don't read this fanfiction :)

      ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Wooyoung woke up to his alarm blazing in his ear. Turnimg around to face his wall, he grabbed the phone beside him and typed in his passcode to be met with 17 missed calls.

Praying to God it was this mother, he clicked on the notifications. He did not have the energy to have a call like last night again with her.

The call consisted of many feelings he offensive words and feelings he has held back from his mother. In reality, Wooyoung was too scare to say these things to his mom when he was sober but since he was drunk he said them effortlessly.

Wooyoung was fed up with how his Mom always took his step-dad's side instead of her own son's. His step-dad, Gi-Hyuk, has always hated Wooyoung. He hated how he always turned to drinking when something went bad in his life. He hated how Wooyoung was always out with friends. He hated how Wooyoung never gave up. Most importantly, he hated that Wooyoung was gay.

Wooyoungs mother was a great mother up until Gi-Hyuk came around. Ever since Wooyoung was little his mom supported him with everything he did.

When he came out to his Mom she completely supported him but, that changed after Gi-Hyuk became present. Gi-Hyuk was a manipulative, selfish, and cold-hearted person. He somehow managed to change Wooyoung's mom's beliefs in the LGBTQ community from supportive to something completely different.

Gi-Hyuk had been eavesdropping on Wooyoung's conversations with his best friend, San, for months, slowly putting together the pieces of the puzzle together to find out Wooyoung was gay. The man was repulsed and kicked Wooyoung out that very night.

                                  Flashback
Wooyoung looked over to the only source of light in the darkroom, a small, round alarm clock that read 2:58 A.M.

"Shit" The silver-haired boy mumbled to himself as he shifted a bit in his desk chair.

He had been studying for the past 5 hours in an effort to raise his grade to at least a 63. The extra work he had done outside of school didn't necessarily pay off the way the boy wanted it to. He was still failing.

Wooyoung was never good at math. He could never seem to grasp the concept. Many people have tried to tutor him before but it always came out to them quitting by using the excuse "He never paid attention and always fell asleep while I was talking." At some point, the teachers just stopped trying.

Wooyoung wanted to start again. He wanted to start again not only to please his father but, to please himself as well. Maybe  Wooyoung's stepdad wouldn't think of him as a useless, ungrateful brat if he raised his grades.

The male leaned forward and rested his chin on his hands while started to slowly drift off into a pit of wonders.'Would he really be proud of me?....What would happen if nothing changes?'

His thoughts were interrupted when a loud bang came from outside his door.
"WOOYOUNG OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR. YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF." If it wasn't for his door being locked, Gi-Hyuk would have burst into his room and grabbed a hold of Wooyoung.

Wooyoung slowly crept up to the door and cracked it open a slit bit. Gi-Hyuk slammed his hand on the door opening it all the way with force and grabbed Wooyoung by the neck.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE FUCKING GAY." screamed his stepdad.

Wooyoung could feel the tight grip on his neck slowly start to get tighter and tighter for every second he didn't answer.

"TELL ME" the man exclaimed. "I-... I'm sor-" wooyoung tried to choke out the words with all the strength he had left in him but, he couldn't do so.

He started to feel warm drops of water trace down his cheeks. He was crying, and it didn't stop. More and more tears started to fall uncontrollably down his face. Gi-Hyuk scoffed and released his grip around the boy's neck only to punch Wooyoung hard across his face. Again, Again, and again until his knuckles were full of blood from the other's nose. Wooyoung could feel every ounce of pain rush through his body with each harmful impact.

"GET OUT NOW. I DON'T WANT A DISGUSTING GAY LIVING IN THIS HOUSE."

With that Wooyoung sprinted out of the house and down the road until he couldn't see his "home" anymore. He was only in a pair of black sweatpants and a pink oversized shirt. No shoes, no coat, no anything.

The silver-haired male quickly pulled out his cell phone from his pocket and called the first person he thought of, Yeosang. Yeosang had once proposed an offer to Wooyoung to stay in his dorm room since he knew about his family. Yeosang had an empty bed anyways. Wooyoung was finally ready to take the offer.

Calling...
Sangieeee 👁️👄👁️
------------------------------------------

The older quickly picked up with a shallow"What do you want"

"And hello to you too" The beat-up male responded. "Get on with it funny boy so I can go back to my sleep in which YOU disturbed."

"Okay, okay.....Look I got kicked out. Is that offer of yours still up?" Wooyoung questioned
Both lines fell silent as both struggled to find the right words. "Oh wooyoung, I'm so sorry. Yes, yes of course come over. I'll see you in 10?" Replied Yeosang

"Yessir."
This received a laugh from the other line right before a flat ring could be heard, indicating that Yeosang has hung up.

Wooyoung arrived at the door room and slowly knocked 3 times. The door creaked open and out appeared a sleepy yeosang with a concerned look plastered onto his face. The older slowly pulled Wooyoung into a hug, making him feel safe. Yeosang let go after a solid 3 minutes and stepped aside, letting the other in. Yeosang motioned for the boy to sit on the couch in front of the two beds and he went to fetch some hydrogen peroxide and bandaids for Wooyoung.

Once he got back with the supplies he slightly wet the cotton pad and gently pressed it onto the cut on the side of Wooyoungs lips. The other winced at the pain of the hydrogen peroxide doing its job.
"Shhhhh it's okay." Yeosang spoke up after seeing the obvious discomfort from the latter. Yeosang continued to clean out the boy's cuts until they were all clean. Wooyoung walked to one of the two beds in the room and plopped down on it from exhaustion, shifting a bit to try and find the most comfortable position. Yeosang quickly ran over and pulled wooyoung into a warm embrace, spooning him. Before he knew it... Wooyoung had drifted off to sleep in the latter's arms.
                             Flashback over

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A.N. So this is a new ff I'm writing! It's kinda bad so I'm really sorry about that. AnYwAys, I hope you didn't cringe that bad and at least semi enjoyed it.....