Chapter 2

Wooyoung jumped as he heard 3 loud bangs on his dorm door, immediately waking up Yeosang. The other in the room groaned and proceeded to throw a pillow at Wooyoung. "Wooyoung go let your annoying ass friend in." Yeosang stated, an attitude clear in his voice. 3 more bangs erupted from his dorm door. "Wooyoungggggggggg" San whined from outside the door.

The boy let out a loud sigh and sat upright, dangling his feet off the bed frame. He slowly sat up, running his fingers through his silver locks. The knocks didn't stop until Wooyoung opened the door to see San with his hand on his knees, panting. "What up with you?" Wooyoung questions with a clear look of confusion plastered on his face.

"Yo..you weren't an.. answering your pho.. phone so I ran... here." San replied between heavy breaths. Laughter from Yeosang was heard inside of the dorm. Wooyoung quickly turned around and sent a death stare towards Yeosang, shutting him up immediately.

"Are you still coming with me to the dance studio....y'know before school?" San asked the latter.

Wooyoung's eyes widened in realization. He had completely forgotten about the promise he had made to the boy a few days prior.

"Y-yes" he answered while scratching the nape of his neck.

"Alright let's go." The older of the two spoke, pulling Wooyoung out the door.

"Sannnnieeee waitttt. I'm still in my pajamas." Wooyoung whined.

"Here, I packed an emergency pair of clothes before I left. I most likely won't need them so you can have them. You look cute in my clothes anyway." San winked at the boy as he passed him the bag that was previously slung over his shoulder

"Thanks." Heat rose to the younger's cheeks, painting them with a red tint as he grabbed the bag.

San took ahold Wooyoung's arm again and continued to pull him ahead. The two walked like that for a short 5 minutes until they reached a tall building. It was 2 or 3 stories and had very little windows. The clear double doors slid open as the boys approached, granting access.

The pair only had to walk a few steps before they were inside of a practice room. There was a mirror wall and multiple chairs scattered around the room. In the corner stood a tan fold up wall. Wooyoung slowly walked over behind the wall and sat down his bag, overhearing the song Time's up by MustB starting to play. He quickly changed into san's clothes which were a bit big for his liking but they worked. The younger stepped out from behind the fold up only to be met with a dancing San.

The boy looked ethereal. All the dance moves blended together perfectly, almost as if he's been practicing for years. Wooyoung found his eyes glued to san's stomach as a little sliver of skin was exposed.

"Staring won't give you the power to see through my clothes" San suddenly spoke up.

Wooyoung got extremely embarrassed and looked away before the latter could see his red cheeks

"N-not that I want to....." He responded

"Relax it was just a joke" the further of the two walked over and put a hand on the embarrassed boy's shoulder.

Wooyoung immediately melted into the touch, wanting nothing more than to savor this moment.

"Hey, can you pass that towel to me?" San said, pointing over to a white rag sitting on a chair a few feet away, removing his hand.

"Y-yeah sure"

-
Short-ish chapter, I know. Sorry about that :(. Ateez are currently going to be having a comeback! All the clues they are giving make me believe it will be a royal concept. What do y'all think?

 What do y'all think?