Chapter 4

"Wooyoung! Wooyoung!" San screamed the boy's name through the halls of their college, trying to catch the younger's attention. 

Wooyoung slowly spun around  at the sound of his name being called. He looked around puzzled, scanning the area for anyone who could of called his name. Thinking he was just hearing things, he turned back around once again and started to walk off. 

"JUNG  WOOYOUNG" he had heard the voice again and pivoted around one last time, only to be met with the face of none other than his crush and best friend, choi san. 

"Oh, hey. sorry ..." Wooyoung said, letting out an almost silent chuckle.

"Hey!" san exclaimed, nugging wooyoung's shoulder a bit. "Watcha up to after school? I was thinking we could go back to my place and watch a couple movies..."

Wooyoung agreed quickly and sprinted to san's car

*ha another time skip*

The two sat on the sofa, miles away from each other. Train to Busan was playing on the large flat screen in front of them. 

"Wooyoung, you know you can scooch over a bit. we don't have to sit miles away from each other." San spoke up, opening his arms for the smaller boy to crawl into.

Wooyoung froze. 'San, the choi san, just told me to cuddle with him. Do I accept? Of course I do you dumbass!' the boy didnt realize how long he had been lost in his thought for before the older said something.

"You know you don't have to. Im sorry. I didn't mean to put you under pressu-" san had been cut off by wooyoung throwing himself on him.

 Wooyoung cuddled up in the boy's chest, Inhaling his sweet scent. His arms draped around the latter's torso,  their legs  tangled together. Wooyoung buried his face more in sans chest each time a part of the movie scared him.

The two stayed like this through out the whole movie, matching their breaths with one another. Wooyoung couldn't have asked for a better Friday afternoon. Some people may prefer a night out at a party but, wooyoung preferred this, a movie with san.

Once the movie was over, the smaller looked up to san, only to be met with the eyes of one who is sleeping. Wooyoung couldn't help but stare. The way his lips were slightly parted and his hair messy,  it was pure beauty to wooyoung.  The younger snuggled up more into san, letting his eyes get droopy and eventually falling asleep. 

"You're joking... you think i really care for you?" san spoke letting out a chuckle. "The only reason I have "stuck" by your side is because I pity you, wooyoung."

Wooyoung stayed silent as san continued to put him down.

"Who would really love you? You are nothing but a piece of shit. Hell, I bet all of your "friends" only stay for the same reason I do. You are pathetic."

The boy was pulled out of his dream by a light shake. "Wooyoung. Wooyoung! Wake up!" 

Wooyoung's eyes flutered open as a single tear rolled down is cheek. The older quickly pulled wooyoung into a warm imbrace, making sure to comfort the latter. "It's okay. It was just a bad dream, I promise" san spoke as he wiped away wooyoung's tears, leaving a trail of warmth where his fingers were. "I've got you."

San pulled away from the embrace, hands still on the youngers shoulders. "Do you want to tell me what the dream was about?"

Wooyoung hesitantly shook his head slowly no. "I'm sorry san. I really don't want to talk about it right now."

"I totally understand. Just know I am always here for you." The older assured, gently pulling wooyoung back into a hug.

-------

A/n

I think my chapters are going to be kinda short. I seem to write better like that- 

KJSHKSSJKHSK THANXX AND INCEPTION... I'M DEAD
  These notes are very outdated-