Chapter 7

Hongjoong immediately sprung up from as seat after seonghwa had pulled into the parking lot. The boy was so eager to go shopping. Hongjoong forcefully opened the car door and stepped out, jumping in excitement as he waited for the others to get situated. It didn't take long for all 8 boys to get out of the car. Wooyoung grabbed san's hand and dragged him to the enterance, imediatley entering a store full of different types of cloths, jewlery making equptmeint, and sewing kits.

Wooyoung has always been very fond of the ides of making clothes and plushies. It gave him an opportunity to express himself if a way that is not very coment for males his age.

As the pair walked into the store, a women who seemed to be in about her early 20s approached them.

"Hi!, Welcome to Minji's cloth and etc!. Can I help you?" The lady spoke

"Oh, no thank you ma'am, i think we got every situated." Wooyoung responded, bowing a bit to show respect.

"Okay! I'll let you both look. Come to me if you need anything. My name is gahyeon!" gahyeon spoke for the last time before walking away with a spring in her step.

"She was nice" Wooyoung turned to the older who just nodded and scratched the back of his neck. "Come on."

Wooyoung dragged san all around the store, stopping every few seconds to look at all the different designs. After some time, san started to get very intrested. SOmetimes even stopping to look at items himself.

-

"Jongho" yeosang whispered loud enough for the younger to hear him.

"Hm?" jongho responded from the aisle behind yeosang. The group had just walked into a dollar store.

"Look" yeosang said, pointing at a box of pocky on the shelf.

"Yeosang, what are you planning?" the brown haired male asked suspiciously.

"I was thinking we could play that pepero game I saw stray kids do, you know?" yeosang told his idea to jongho, slightly nugging his soulder.

"yeosang, we don't have to do everything your idols do."the younger sighed

"please"

"no"

"Yes

"no"

"yes"

"fine"

"FINALLY" yeosang shouted a little to loud, earning many weird stares from the other customers. Yeosang quickly bowed to them, apologizing for the disturbance.

"yeosang.....I think we should pay for the pocky and get out of here before these people kill us with their stares"

"you're right"

-

Wooyoung was sitting on his bed, his newly bought items sprawled out in front of him. Handling each item with care, he neatly folds them and puts them in his bin of different cloths.

"wooyoung?" san spoke as he entered the boys room.

"Yeah?" wooyoung responded, not looking up from his bin of cloths as he orginized them

"The guys want to play a game, pepero I think it's called?"

Wooyoung head shot up once he heard san say those 12 words, heat rising to his cheeks.

"P-pepero?" wooyoung questioned, stuttering a bit as he spoke.

"Yeah, whats wrong with thhat?"

"Ha..ha.. nothing" the younger answered

'Knowing the members they are going to make me do my turn with san. What if the pocky gets too short and i accidentally kiss him."

The more wooyoung thought, the more nervous he became.

"see you in the living room?" san spoke

"yeah"

-

All eight of the friends were gathered in the dorms living room, sitting in a circle with a bottle in the middle.

"Okay so, one of us will spin the bottle and the person it lands on is the person you do the pocky game with. Whoever gets the shortest stick at the end wins. Ill go first" yeosang explained the directions to his 7 friends, spinning the bottle caps he did so.

The bottle landed on mingi

"Ew okay lets get this over with" The taller friend spoke

Yeosang grabbed a pocky stick, placing it between his lips before leaning forward, letting the younger grab the other end with his mouth. the two started chewing bits of the pocky before yeosang broke it off, a total of 2 inches left from the stick.

It went on like this for every pair, yunho and jongho and seonghwa and hongjoong. The only two people left were wooyoung and san.

Wooyoung nervously picked up a stick and put it between his teeth, leaning over to san, who too grabbed the stick. Each boy's thoughts were racing like crazy. San kept biting tiny bits of the pocky before, their lips were inches apart. He suddenly got an idea 'If we kiss and both eat the remaining pocky, there would be none left. Therefore we will have the shortest stick. Right?' San quickly smashed their lips together.

Wooyoung's eyes widened and his fingers curled upward into a fist. The only thought passing his mind was how soft Sans lips were. San draped his arms around wooyoung's small frame, pulling him closer. For the first time wooyoung felt safe, safe in the boy he loves arms.

Gosh this is so bad I'm sorry