Chapter 3

"Thanks" the older stated bluntly, leaning forward to put the rag back on the chair. Wooyoung could feel his face heat up as san's body pressed into his own. "Did I make you flustered baby boy?" San whispered in the boy's ear before slowly pulling away with a smirk.

Wooyoung stood there, in shock. His eyes were widened and palms sweaty. "Was San actually speaking to me like this?!?"

*time skip because I'm lazy*

"I'm gay, I'm gay, I'm gay, I'm so gay" wooyoung spoke up, pacing around the room with his hand tangled in his freshly dyed silver hair.

"First of all...we been knew. Second of all, stop fucking pulling at your hair. You're gonna rip out clumps." Yeosang stated, pushing the book he was reading to the side.

The younger had a moment of realization before slowly pulling his hands out of his hair, locking eyes with yeosang.

The two stared at each other, eyes piercing through each other's souls, for a painfully silent 30 seconds. Yeosang quickly broke the eye contact, picking up the book he was reading before and moving the bookmark out of the way.

"YOU LOST! HAHAHA. You know what happens now" the younger spoke with a smirk, playfully tackling yeosang (get y'all's dirty ass minds out of here)

"Wooyoung, I'm not buying you that robot boyfriend." The pink-haired male sighed

"THAT WAS ONE TIME....maybe" the boy spoke up, muttering the last part under his breath so yeosang could barely hear it.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Sangieeee"

Yeosang answered by throwing his water bottle that was sitting on the nightstand beside him at wooyoung.

"Ouch"

"I'll bring you out for dinner. Thats it"

"Okay" wooyoung ran up to yeosang and grabbed his arm, dragging im out of their dorm room.

"Wooooooyoung, I didn't say right now." Yeosang whined.

"Too bad, I'm hungry

-
A.n.

Im not feeling that confident on this chapter. I know its kinda bad but it's whatever haha....ATEEZ COMEBACK TEASER JBHHHKJN. Im d e a d

 Im d e a d