Chapter 5

The next morning wooyoung woke up to arms snaked around his waist, pulling him closer to the figure behind him. Not remembering where he was from last night, his first reaction was to freak out and let out an inhumanly high pitched scream (Jeongin and chenle?!?! is that you)

"wooyoung, what the hell!" san exclaimed.

"Oh my god, san! I'm sorry... i guess I got kinda scared." wooyoung spoke in embarrassed tone, getting up and rushing out of the living room and into the kitchen.

The older sighed before he too got off of the couch and made his way to the kitchen. before he could step in the room, he noticed wooyoung waddling around, dancing to music. San had found this absolutely adorable. He watched as wooyoung pulled his blue sweatshirt over his hands to make sweater paws, softly cooing at the boy's cuteness.

*Wooyoung POV*

As I poured myself a glass of almond milk, I feel the presence of someone behind me. I turn around only to be met with san drinking MY drink. How did he-

"I took it when you turned around." the boy in front of me answered my question, as if he could read my mind.

"Sannnnnieee that was mineee." I spoke, pouting a little and throwing my hands in the air.

"not anymore" he responded, walking back to the living room with a smirk on his face.

I sighed, grabbing another cup and poured in my vanilla almond milk and grabbed a cinnamon bagel. As I walked to the living room I noticed the clock on the wall. It was white with a black border and read 7:45 AM

~Shit~

The apartment was chatic as san and I franticly ran around, trying to get ready for school . San was brushing his teeth and struggling to get a baby blue button up on. I was all dressed but still trying to get /my school supplies together.

It didnt take long for san and I to get ready. By 7:55 we were out the door and sitting in san's car. San focused on the road while I double checked that I had everything.

5 subject Notebook? Check

Pencil? Check

Mr.Chomper? Check, I laugh as I snuggle the elephant plushy against my chest.

I quickly pulled out my phone from my back pocket and unlocked it, going to spotify so I could listen to some music. I sang a little to loud, gaining the attention of san. He briefly looked over to me before continuning to look at the road, a small smile spread across his lips. San got out of the car and ran over to my side, opening the door for me. I thanked him with a slight bow and we both headed to the large cherry blossom tree in front of the school, the place out friend group usally meets up before school. As we aprouch the tree, I notice an unfamiliar boy. He has slightly faded purple hair and a slim body.

"Oh wooyoung, san!" yunho exclaims amoung our arival. "This is Eun Myung-dae! He just moved here to seoul, from Boseong!"

"Hey..." San and I both greeted him with a bow.

"Hi!" he greets with a large smile on his face

The boy that goes by the name of myung-dae, made his way over to me, grabbing my hand and putting it in his own. I blush at the action but, something doesn't feel quite right. I look to my left to see san with a look of jealously plastered on his face. A little bit of my happiness slipped away from me at that moment. I felt guilty. I don know why. San doesn't like me, does he?

All 9 of us started walking our way to our classes, san and I walking through the door of our physics class and taking a seat next to each other in the back, myung-dae tagging along and sitting beside me.

*I do time skips a lot-*

School had been over for just less of 5 minutes. Yeosang and I are walking back to our dorm. Lucky for us, our dorm was on the complete opposite side of campus so we had time to talk. We talk about everything and everything.

"Yeosang?" Yeosang hummed in anngolagment.

"Do you think flowers have emotions? Maybe that's why they wilt, because they are sad? Do we not give them enough attention?"

Yeosang stopped in his tracks, starting down the boy with a look of bewilderment clear on his face.

"Wooyoung, you're dumb." Yeosang stated before walking towards the the dorm building.

"Yeosang! Wa-"

"Nope"

"Re-"

"See you at the dorm."

----

A/n

Myung-dae is a completely made up character! I was gonna put haechan in there as myung-dae but- you'll see later why I didn't.

Alsoooo, as of tonight, I am a baby carat! (Seventeen fandom name for y'all who didn't know:))

Andddd ATEEZ COMEBACK DJDJDHDYDHDC WOOYOUNG KILLED ME, AND YUNHO DJSJSBDBDHDHDHDHD

edit: i think ima post this story when its completely finished sooooooo the author notes are gonna be really outdated-