Battle Scars

Izuna. Was. Dead.
     Tobirama knew that it was long before any rational human being should be awake, so why was that idiot knocking on his door?  Beside him in bed, Madara was visibly angry.  To his relief, Madara rose to answer the door, which meant he could take some more time to suppress his urge to hurt Izuna.  He didn't know if Izuna would be so lucky facing his brother's wrath, however.
     As soon as the door opened, Izuna's eyes darted from Madara's angry face to Tobirama, disheveled from sleep and hiding himself beneath the heavy blankets, and his face broke out into pure horror.
     "You lecherous devil!"  He quickly darted under his brother's arm and into the room to wrap himself around Tobirama, who panicked and struggled against the hold until warm chakra surrounded him, and he couldn't help but to sink into those arms.  Damn him, but he couldn't resist the comfort that was purely Izuna (would he have felt this way about Hashirama if things were different?).  "I knew I should have stayed to protect my poor, innocent Tobirama from you!  Are you alright, Tobi?  Did the bad man hurt you?"
     From the doorway, Madara was fuming.  His entire face was a deep crimson and the sharingan spun quickly in his eyes.  He truly looked ready to kill his brother.  Amused by the sight, Tobirama decided to play along with Izuna's act.
     "He was waiting for me here when you left, Izu!"  He rolled onto his side to press his face into Izuna's neck, and long fingers carded through his hair soothingly.  If it weren't for Madara's loud protests, he likely would have curled up and fallen back asleep.  Between the gentle hands running through his hair, the heat that seemed to radiate from Izuna's body, and warm chakra taking over all five senses, he felt more at ease than he cared to admit.  It was a wonder how Izuna's presence affected him.
     "I've been betrayed!  And by my own brother, no less!"  Madara still hovered in the doorway, staring and likely wondering just how close those two had gotten on their "date".  Izuna stifled a laugh and only pulled Tobirama closer to nuzzle his nose into that white hair.  Yes, he was definitely ready to fall asleep.
     "Oh, brother, it can't be helped.  Tobi has finally experienced romance with a true Uchiha.  Of course he would prefer me over a lecher who prays on him in the night."  Against his neck, Tobirama snorted a laugh.
     He decided Madara had endured enough teasing (though he had no intentions of moving away from the embrace, he was much too comfortable) and playfully cuffed Izuna upside the head.  "Stop torturing the man, Izu.  You very well may send him into a meltdown."  Sure enough, Madara was staring blankly at his hands, eyes flickering between red and black unconsciously.  When Tobi called out, his head snapped up, and the anger resurfaced as soon as his gaze landed on Izuna, who was still holding Tobirama close.
     "How could you?"  In under two seconds, Madara crossed the room, grabbed Izuna by his long hair, pulled him off the bed (much to a certain someone's displeasure), and was dragging him out of the room before Tobirama called for him to stop.
     "No one has betrayed you, Madara."  He took a moment to sit up, now that his human pillow was out of reach.  "Izuna was trying to get a rise out of you, and it is clear to me that it worked."  Unwilling to accept that he was bested by his younger brother, he released Izuna, who darted back onto the bed.  This time, to hide behind Tobirama's back.
     Madara's anger slowly faded until he was able to look at Izuna without his sharingan spiraling into action. Though the glares he shot were just as intimidating without it. He finally took a seat on the bed and snatched up one of Tobirama's hands, as if needing to show that the Senju was his. In response, Izuna wrapped his arms around that slim waist and pulled himself closer. Tobirama was caught in the middle of a fight for dominance, and he had no idea where to go. He loved Madara and knew he should have happily fallen into his arms, but he was frightening when angry (he was reminded of Hashirama when in a rage, insults and fists being thrown his way). He was not in love with Izuna, but he felt a strong fondness for him after their day together. Izuna had been so kind, so understanding, so open with him. Not to mention just how calm and relaxed he felt whenever Izuna entered the room. He was torn.
     He realized that Madara would likely assume the worst and go after his brother again if he remained in Izuna's arms, and that Izuna would likely feel hurt if he pulled away and chose Madara after how close they had gotten. Not knowing what to do, Tobirama stood from the bed (ignoring Izuna's whining pleas and Madara's sulking) and declared that he was going for a bath. When Izuna shot him a mischievous look, he glared in return and gave them both a stern stay here. Seriously, managing Uchiha men was like dealing with children.